Anyone here been to a psychiatrist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here been to a psychiatrist?

Looking for some recommendations on who I should see locally to have an evaluation done. I SERIOUSLY think Im suffering from bi-polar disorder...

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
    Looking for some recommendations on who I should see locally to have an evaluation done. I SERIOUSLY think Im suffering from bi-polar disorder...
    There are plenty of people on this site that could use it.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
      Dr. Aman 817-354-5200
      3901 airport freeway ste 230
      bedford 76021

This Dr. did nothing short of a miracle for my son and I highly recommend him. He is in Child, Adolescent and Adult Psychiatry and is also Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
        There are plenty of people on this site that could use it.

Stevo
        Lolz no kidding, that's why I thought I'd ask. I figured some one on here has gone for testing/treatment some where and could recommend a good place.

Comment

My psychology teacher in high school recommended me for psychological evaluation, but I never did it. I already know what all my disorders are, why pay someone else to verify it?

Comment

I need to find out who my neighbor is using and warn people, ebcause it isn't working.

Comment

I don't need to pay someone $150/hr to tell me I'm fucked up.

Comment

I had one diagnose me with PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) a while back, I seriously asked him "are you fucking kidding me?"

I think some of the head-shrinkers need shrinks themselves.

Stevo
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I had one diagnose me with PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) a while back, I seriously asked him "are you fucking kidding me?"

Stevo
                  Fuck you cock sucker! My that is a nice big cock you have there

Comment

While I don't have a good recommendation for a doctor, if you think something is wrong, get it checked out immediately. If not treated properly, it can be a very ugly disorder.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                      Fuck you cock sucker! My that is a nice big cock you have there
                      I think you're a different kind of bi.

Comment

Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't watching you.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Stevo
                          I think most shrinks turn to the profession to try and solve some inner issues with themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                            I think most shrinks turn to the profession to try and solve some inner issues with themselves.
                            I agree.

I was referred to this guy to eliminate the possibility of a psychological problem causing my memory loss issue. After a bunch of head scratching, my doc said it might be stress from insomnia, gave me a script for sleeping pills, and the problem has diminished greatly.

Stevo

Comment

Be careful with shrinks, all they tend to do is over medicate you. Pills for everything.
                              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                              Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                              X