Black Mob beats whites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    making an example of one will really change peoples whole perspective on shit.

god bless.
    Eddie Murphy, Another 48 Hours, "anyone else want to limp?"

Shit just realized that was a black guy shooting a cracker. Well it still fits your statement.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Damn...looks like this isn't the first time this year in Milwaukee:

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Sounds like a live, outdoor viewing of "Rise of the Planet of the Apes."
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          making an example of one will really change peoples whole perspective on shit.

god bless.
          This rationale didnt work on their cousins in Somalia...those fuckers kept coming until they were dead or unable to run.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            I guess 8 months in jail is better than dead, but it's still ridiculous that he would be punished at all. Prime example of the society you get when pussy liberals are in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
              Sounds like a waist of 10 rnds, or some target practice should be had - pre zombie fest.

David
              Shoot Smart in September? lol

"I feard for my life, I saw what those mobs did to that guy on the news, Reginal Denny, ya that was his name. I was just afraid that was gonna be me or my wife. I don't know how many times I fired, reloaded, fired, grabbed the bag of extra magazines and repeated the process. Yes, that is about when I grabbed the rifle and bag of magazines........."

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                This rationale didnt work on their cousins in Somalia...those fuckers kept coming until they were dead or unable to run.
                Somalia SMF's and American SMF's are completely different. The Somali are not as afraid of dying as the Americans, they are like the Afghani in that respect. To the Americans SMF's it is a game until......boom head shot....oh shit they just shot Marvin.

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                  Sounds like a waist of 10 rnds, or some target practice should be had - pre zombie fest.

David
                  The reason I didn't go with all kills is that if you shoot 16 times and have 16 headshots, you'll have a hard time convincing someone that you had a fear of your life being in danger. At least that's the way I'd see the trial going.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                    I guess 8 months in jail is better than dead, but it's still ridiculous that he would be punished at all. Prime example of the society you get when pussy liberals are in charge.
                    Just an observation I've made recently -

Our "liberal" lawmakers have put forth laws that are "Black & White" (no pun intended) where there's no room for common sense.

Example: Take the young girl who saved the bird and is now facing charges, or the example BP posted, no common sense (gray area) used there either.

But if the law states that a criminal gets 20 years in prison for a crime... sure as hell they find "gray area" and let him off in less than 20.

Or take Casey Anthony; It's beyond evident that she's guilty of at least being involved with the death of her daughter, yet they found "gray area", and released her with no charges (for the death of her daughter), and no common sense was used to find justice.

In all above cases, the criminals were rewarded with leniency with regards to the interpretaion of the law, where the good guys had to deal with the black & white version.

David

Comment

Scenarios like this make me question carrying a concealed that only has 7 rounds.
                      Originally posted by Wyatt Earp
                      You die first, get it? Your friends might get me in a rush, but not before I make your head into a canoe, you understand me?
                      Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Wyatt Earp
                        You die first, get it? Your friends might get me in a rush, but not before I make your head into a canoe, you understand me?

Stevo
                        Originally posted by stevo View Post
                        Stevo
                        Best line in moviedom!

Also:
                        "
                        All right, Clanton... you called down the thunder, well now you've got it! You see that?"

"You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?..."

David

Comment

I read some of the local articles published. I'd be rolling to the fair with an AR in the car. Coming after me in a mob is a quick way to get shot. Going after my chick and my kids is a better way to get you and your friends mowed down. Fucking animals.

Comment

If someone tried to pull me out of my truck, there would be shots out the window as the right foot went to the floor and I mowed their friends down.

Comment

If someone tried to pull me out of my truck, there would be shots out the window as the right foot went to the floor and I mowed their friends down.
                              Shoot through the car door. Once the window is gone it is easier to hurt you. Shooting through the door still gets your point across and saves you that little bit of a barrier which is the window.

Comment

Fucking animals.
                                - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                                1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X