Black Mob beats whites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    Somalia SMF's and American SMF's are completely different. The Somali are not as afraid of dying as the Americans, they are like the Afghani in that respect. To the Americans SMF's it is a game until......boom head shot....oh shit they just shot Marvin.
    They don't get 72 virgins in Wisonsin.

Comment

LEOs - in a situation like this, would you be charged if you plowed through the crowd in your car/truck? What if you killed a few people when running them over?
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
        Hate crimes are only committed by whites, not against whites.

Stevo
        agreed. i love the double standards. however, i blame white people for this and nobody else.
        2011 Mustang GT
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          LEOs - in a situation like this, would you be charged if you plowed through the crowd in your car/truck? What if you killed a few people when running them over?
          Just don't scream "NI66AZ!!" as you drive through.

Comment

Well, you should always be careful who you shoot.

Example, lets say you fired at 6 people with 6 rounds. I suspect you'd have to defend against them all.

Now, you're going to have a whole lot of witnesses is a situation like that - who will claim everyone was just eating cotton candy and skipping around. So w/o clear video evidence that you shot and hit/killed those people while your life was threatened, you'll probably be hating life.

Hell, even if there is clear video evidence you're screwed from a financial point of view.

I'm not saying I would not take the shots if by myself - hell with the wife and/or kids I think I'd either do the drive off thing or otherwise defend them. My point is though, you're going to lose either way....

-If you don't defend yourself, you could get royally screwed
            -If you do defend yourself and are no-billed - you'll still be out a lot of money and time
            -If you do defend yourself and are deemed to have over-reacted (whether true or not) you're in jail

...however, only being there can tell you if it's worth the liability or not.

edit: Even though I did not clearly state this - it really sucks when you're screwed no matter what you do. It's retarded when people can't behave like they should, start up a situation and then whine about it.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Get used to it. Has our Marxist Government allows millions of 3rd world savages to infiltrate our country we can only sit back and watch has evolution is in reverse.

Comment

Shooting them makes it a hate crime lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  Just another step closer to a race war.
                  I'm putting up the pink slips to my dads Jetta.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

More jacked-uppery.

At least two gunmen fired into a Philadelphia city bus with assault rifles after a woman on board allegedly asked them to shoot at a passenger who criticized her for hitting her child.

Dramatic video obtained by MyFoxPhilly.com shows men with high-powered rifles firing into a Septa bus last month.

Prosecutors allege that Penny Chapman, who was riding the bus with her young son, became upset after a passenger sitting behind her criticized her for spanking the boy.

Chapman then made a phone call directing brothers, Karon and Raheen Patterson, to fire at the passenger when the bus arrived at her stop, prosecutors say.
                    At least two gunmen fired into a Philadelphia city bus with assault rifles after a woman on board allegedly asked them to shoot at a passenger who criticized her for hitting her child.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by turbodave View Post
                      Get used to it. Has our Marxist Government allows millions of 3rd world savages to infiltrate our country we can only sit back and watch has evolution is in reverse.
                      These were obviously natives.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        makes me think of this

Originally posted by red95gts View Post
                        Fucking animals.
                        2011 Mustang GT
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                          You don't even have to play the video, the first frame tells all.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            Well, you should always be careful who you shoot.
                            No way in the world would I depend on a jury to be convinced that whomever I killed was justified in a situation like that. Try and out muscle a mob and you'll lose every time.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                              You don't even have to play the video, the first frame tells all.

Stevo
                              Yeah, it's still worth watching. I don't have a problem with spankings, I do have a problem with people getting into parent's business - but that's is way the hell overboard for retaliation.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                                Yeah, it's still worth watching. I don't have a problem with spankings, I do have a problem with people getting into parent's business - but that's is way the hell overboard for retaliation.
                                If I shot at every person that disagreed with my opinions, I'd have to buy stock in an ammo company.

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X