Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    arm yourself, or be a victim.

god bless.
    Thank you sir.

David

Comment

ninjas be meeting this real quick like

Comment

Are you going to direct them back south?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          Are you going to direct them back south?
          No, this is where I would direct them:

Comment

Yup, I would have ran their ass over without a doubt.

Been in a situation like that before It's harder to run mofos than you think. They move really fast when a 4k lb truck bouncing off the rev limiter is coming at them
            Vortex rear stand $75
            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
            11 4 door
            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

So I wonder how the courts would handle it if a white person pulled out a .40 cal and let loose 16 rounds killing 3 and seriously wounding another 10? Sounds like a viable self-defense in a case where someone feared for their life to me. That's what should have happened, and I bet the mob would have left quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                What would it take to make it a hate crime... one of the suspects yelling "cracker"?
                Hate crimes are only committed by whites, not against whites.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Just another step closer to a race war.

Comment

Scenarios like this make me question carrying a concealed that only has 7 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      Scenarios like this make me question carrying a concealed that only has 7 rounds.
                      making an example of one will really change peoples whole perspective on shit.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        making an example of one will really change peoples whole perspective on shit.

god bless.
                        This.

Post the carcass downtown as a warning to the next.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                          So I wonder how the courts would handle it if a white person pulled out a .40 cal and let loose 16 rounds killing 3 and seriously wounding another 10? Sounds like a viable self-defense in a case where someone feared for their life to me. That's what should have happened, and I bet the mob would have left quickly.
                          Sounds like a waist of 10 rnds, or some target practice should be had - pre zombie fest.

David

Comment

Sadly, a great example why to CCW anytime you're out. And especially at place like the fair!
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                              Sadly, a great example why to CCW anytime you're out. And especially at place like the fair on free ticket day!
                              Fixed.

This is exactly why I don't participate in free tax back to school days...

I hate dealing with SMFs of any color.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                                Ask this guy:

Comment

Working...
                                X