Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
    i would pull over and drop one right on the side of the road

that is why i always keep a stack of napkins in my car!
    I've always got at least a half a roll of toilet paper somewhere in the car just for that reason.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

"Dallas County Sheriff's deputies said she has a history of alcohol-related arrests."

Jeez at 25. Looks like a very productive member of society there.

DALLAS - Dallas County Sheriff's deputies are hoping to re-open Interstate 30 eastbound between 2nd Street and Peak Street between 7:30 a.m. and 8 a.m. Friday after a wrong way crash that happened there just before 4 a.m.

Investigators said they believe alcohol was a factor in the crash.

They said the 25-year-old Mansfield woman driving westbound in the eastbound lanes had been drinking before getting behind the wheel. She crashed her small car right into a semi heading the right way.

The 18-wheeler crashed, too, sending fuel spilling across Interstate 30 eastbound.

A Dallas Fire Rescue Hazardous Materials team spent more than an hour mopping up the major fuel spill as Dallas police and Dallas County Sheriff's deputies investigated the crash.

Tow trucks have hauled away both vehicles involved in the crash. However, there is still some leftover debris that has yet to be cleared.

The wrong way driver's condition has worsened from very serious to now very critical.

Dallas County Sheriff's deputies said she has a history of alcohol-related arrests.

Still no word on where along Interstate 30 eastbound the woman got onto the freeway going the wrong way.

The investigation is ongoing.

Comment

Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
        Still no word on where along Interstate 30 eastbound the woman got onto the freeway going the wrong way.

The investigation is ongoing.
        i bet money this is how it happened

when she is not drunk(or not as drunk as she was this morning) she takes the blue route onto 30 westbound. since she was drunk off her ass she missed 1st avenue and turned right(wrong way) onto 2nd avenue

since she is used to ramp being on the left she took the 2nd avenue exit ramp and ended up face to face with an 18 wheeler

they should gimmie a badge and let me be an investigator

Comment

That's a long way to go the wrong way and not even realize it.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

the distance between 1st and 2nd avenue is only about 100 yards, and i'm sure the actual crash scene is right there as she got onto 30

either way it sucks for everyone else that had to suffer cause some stupid drunk bitch decided to drive

Comment

the distance between 1st and 2nd avenue is only about 100 yards, and i'm sure the actual crash scene is right there as she got onto 30

either way it sucks for everyone else that had to suffer cause some stupid drunk bitch decided to drive
              Gotcha, I can't even remember the last time I was down that way.

Comment

Maybe I missed it but is she dead still dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                  nah she came back as a zombie and they are trying to figure out how to tell her...

Comment

nah she came back as a zombie and they are trying to figure out how to tell her...
                    with a shotgun blast to the head? Double tap?

Comment

with a shotgun blast to the head? Double tap?
                      #2 of zombieland rules of survival

Comment

"The wrong way driver's condition has worsened from very serious to now very critical."

Maybe it will worsen ffrom very critical to very dead. So she doesn't kill anyone in the future.

Comment

Working...
                        X