I30 east of downtown dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I30 east of downtown dallas

all lanes closed at 2nd avenue, 30 is a parking lot from there all the way west to hampton exit in oak cliff. even has I35E northbound lanes backed up past marsalis exit

i passed by at 5:30am on the way to work and they had already blocked all lanes and was diverting traffic off the highway

sucks to be you if you are in that mess!

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
    all lanes closed at 2nd avenue, 30 is a parking lot from there all the way west to hampton exit in oak cliff. even has I35E northbound lanes backed up past marsalis exit

i passed by at 5:30am on the way to work and they had already blocked all lanes and was diverting traffic off the highway

I was probably on the highway with you. What is going on?

Comment

not sure, i saw an 18 wheeler that they were messing with but couldn't tell if it was a spill or what. was going too fast to get a good look

Comment

Im on my way to S.A. to Cowboy's training camp, SOB! Well hopefully WW to I-35 southbound is clear, I have to be there by 2:30pm.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

that shouldn't affect you H', i would however check before you leave and maybe take 75 to woodall rodgers to 35 instead of 75 to 30 to 35

Comment

On my way into work this morning the radio said a car wound up on the wrong side of the highway and had a head on collision with an 18 wheeler.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Eastbound I-30 just west of downtown was down to one lane last night due to construction. We sat in traffic for an hour. I wanted to light every one of those TXDOT trucks on fire as I rolled past them doing 1 mph.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Im on my way to S.A. to Cowboy's training camp, SOB! Well hopefully WW to I-35 southbound is clear, I have to be there by 2:30pm.
                drafted or walk on???

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

that shouldn't affect you H', i would however check before you leave and maybe take 75 to woodall rodgers to 35 instead of 75 to 30 to 35
                  Sweet, cause thats the way I'm going, hopefully I can pick a mommy to keep me company in S.A. kinda of like the one you have in your avatar, lmao!
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    drafted or walk on???
                    Ninja, you know I try out every year as a walk on!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Sweet, cause thats the way I'm going, hopefully I can pick a mommy to keep me company in S.A. kinda of like the one you have in your avatar, lmao!
                      Probability of that happening is less than zero.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                        On my way into work this morning the radio said a car wound up on the wrong side of the highway and had a head on collision with an 18 wheeler.
                        that would explain it

and if you are not familiar with that area(just south of the freeway, north of fair park) it is really easy to get turned around and not know where you are going

Comment

Pity the fool who needs to take a dump really bad and is stuck in that BS.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Pity the fool who needs to take a dump really bad and is stuck in that BS.
                            i would pull over and drop one right on the side of the road

that is why i always keep a stack of napkins in my car!

Comment

Working...
                            X