Cute female babysitter gets 14yr old boy drunk and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cute female babysitter gets 14yr old boy drunk and

... you guessed it. And she is/was being investigated for 2 other similar incidents.

Loni Bouchard, (pictured) from Clinton, Connecticut, was taken into custody after the young boy's family found out about the alleged affair.

A female babysitter had sex with a 14-year-old she was hired to look after having plied him with alcohol, it has been reported.

Loni Bouchard, from Clinton, Connecticut, was taken into custody after the young boy's family found out about the alleged affair.

The 20-year-old now faces charges that she sexually assaulted the boy last month after illegally buying him alcohol.

Authorities said they obtained a warrant after a complaint from a family member of the teenager.

She then turned herself in to Southington police on Friday morning.

Sergeant Lowell DePalma said the victim knew the babysitter before the alleged assault took place.

Bouchard, who has been released after posting a $1,000 bond following arraignment, faces charges of second-degree sexual assault, purchasing alcohol for a minor and two counts of risk of injury to a minor.

She is being charged in two separate areas in Connecticut on similar charges.
    Loni Bouchard - Baby Sitter Charged Again With Sexually Assaulting 14-Year-Old Boy
    Bailed: Loni Bouchard faces charges that she bought alcohol for a minor and had sex with him

The babysitter was arrested on July 12 in Clinton after a three-month investigation, according to authorities.

She is said to have had a sexual relationship with the boy. No more information is currently available until court records are released with the victim's name removed.

Bouchard is due back in court to face charges next wee

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1U9qOyH4s

smash

Comment

Comment

I'd hit it. Why did he tell? I would have kept my mouth shut, and hers open.
        '95 GT
        I fucked the Olsen twins before they were famous.

Comment

Man what a sweet set up that would be.
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

shes not bad looking. why do these kids talk good lord. when i was 13 i had a sitter i tryied to get in the sack and bet your ass i wouldn't have told on her if i had.

Comment

I'm sure the boy was innocent in all of this.

Comment

Subscribing...

Comment

as the boy's father, i would applaud and shut up the mother.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

hell i would be mowing yards and giving my parents the money so they could go out more often
                    first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                      as the boy's father, i would applaud and shut up the mother.
                      well its clear he has no balls!

Comment

im sure she could have found someone to take care of her sex addiction. id bang her like a screen door in a hurricane

Comment

Maybe the kid's a gay.
                          Ded

Comment

Facebook pic. Atleast she's not fat.

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                              Maybe the kid's a gay.
                              Or got something from her...

Comment

Working...
                              X