Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wholesale/Used car lot guys, need some help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with people. When did 100k become low miles? lolz Not a bad looking car though.
    All in the care of the car really. My old f150 had 235K miles on it and was in great shape and I have seen honda accords with 90K that look like shit. Low miles are great, but you sure have to pay for em. One problem with people is that they want low mileage, near perfect cars for the same price as one with 180K on it.

Comment

All I can say is that 5k cars in general are in high demand cuz of the economy people are scared and they do not want a car payment and that is about the norm that people can pay cash for I have a lot in Killeen and with the way auctions are a 5k car makes me
      Hardly any thing if it is a
      Decent car

Comment

here is a clean one owner out of lake highlands that I was going to flip, you might check it out.

He will take $4200

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
          Heed this man's info, he knows his stuff!
          thanks
          Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          Man, problem with that is she is looking at cars that are in high demand with high value. The RAV 4 will go over 5K at auction, much less at a dealer. Closest thing on the lot is an 01 ford escape for 5K.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/ctd/2486375430.html
          thats a good deal, and nice SUV's

Comment

Heck, I just bought a 2001 Cherokee 2wd AT power everything, great shape all around for $2300.00

There are still good deals out there.

Comment

Working...
            X