2011f150 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011f150 ?

Is it just my truck. I got the truck with 400 miles ( 2011 f150 4.6 3v ). Seem when I hit the brake its idle goes up. There is a few time when I let go of the gas at speed below 30 and it feel like someone hit me from behind ( trying to jump gears). More times then never when I accerlate the speed and rpms stay right where there are at. I have to push down for it to get speed. Anyone else experience this.

2011 with a 4.6?????? I thought they killed that pos motor in the f150 for 2011
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Well, we almost book a place in broken bow lake. Had a visit to the dam dentist and its going to cost 1comma000 dolla's for extracts. ( Insert no dental insurance ) so trip is out. Dam you junk food.

Comment

Someone should compile all 2,600+ of this guy's posts into one of those little stupid books meant to be read on the toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
          Well, we almost book a place in broken bow lake. Had a visit to the dam dentist and its going to cost 1comma000 dolla's for extracts. ( Insert no dental insurance ) so trip is out. Dam you junk food.
          Funny I just went to the dentist. Has some boobish in my face whole having my teeth cleaned.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
            Funny I just went to the dentist. Has some boobish in my face whole having my teeth cleaned.
            funny you didnt realize I copied and pasted your exact post from a few months ago- that was your post man.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
              Someone should compile all 2,600+ of this guy's posts into one of those little stupid books meant to be read on the toilet.
              It should start. " Here I sit ..........."

Comment

You should have your man card revoked for not having a clue what engine is in your truck.

Comment

Here i sit.......taking a shit.........

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                    funny you didnt realize I copied and pasted your exact post from a few months ago- that was your post man.
                    Well no shit Sherlock. We are actually trying to reserve a cabin now at beavers bend.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
                      You should have your man card revoked for not having a clue what engine is in your truck.
                      Um. It was giving to me. Just glanced at the book.

Comment

Well you are either confused about the year of the truck or the motor, no 4.6 in 2011.
                        2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

Lmgdao Lincoln boy never fails to deliver a good laugh.

Did you get that truck from all the making caking?
                          Last edited by mstng86; 08-05-2011, 06:23 AM.

Comment

all broken hearted?

Comment

tried to shit...

Comment

Working...
                              X