No announcement yet.

Craigslist: Not so bad after all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

geor was raped while going to meet some guy to buy some "homemade banana bread" a couple of weeks back.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I've had more dead beats on here than on CL. Still though the scammers are endless. You can put cash money, face to face, don't freaking bother if you can't do either and they'll still try to get you to ship it to Africa.

Comment

No shows suck, waste of gas. Is the only thing I hate.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          geor was raped while going to meet some guy to buy some "homemade banana bread" a couple of weeks back.

god bless.
          Did he get the bread afterwards?

Comment

I have bought and sold Hundreds of mustangs and thousands of mustang parts on craigslist. Not one single problem. But tons of dumbass people though and mojo's

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
              lmfao.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
              X