Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to find the right deal on an engagement ring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    Sweet pun on gauge lol
    hardy har har. faggot...

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      my wife is the same way... and BECAUSE she's that way, I wanted to floss her out (within reason)
      Exactly. My wife never bitches about all the money I spend on cars and guns, never asks for much herself, and she asked for a pretty cheap ring so it was great to see the look on her face when I gave her ring to her.
      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

i went with whiteflash.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
          Exactly. My wife never bitches about all the money I spend on cars and GOLF/MX, never asks for much herself, and she asked for a pretty cheap ring so it was great to see the look on her face when I gave her ring to her.
          Exactly what I'm sayin !! and hopoing for.

OP, the guy I just went to is a private dealer referred to me by a good friend. I can give you his number if you wanted.

Here is what they are building for her now for our 10th that's coming up, except her's will be in yellow 18k. We made a few changes to this design, but overall it will look like this one.

Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
          X