Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    Why?
    So I can basically leave work and collect the same check while doing whatever the hell I want to do.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      So I can basically leave work and collect the same check while doing whatever the hell I want to do.
      I have always thought that retirement would be like purgatory. You sit around bored off your ass, but are self sustaining.

My grandpa worked till the day he died, my old man will, and I hope to as well. You would be surprised how many retired police officers work for us because they got bored as hell and needed something to do.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        I have always thought that retirement would be like purgatory. You sit around bored off your ass, but are self sustaining.

My grandpa worked till the day he died, my old man will, and I hope to as well. You would be surprised how many retired police officers work for us because they got bored as hell and needed something to do.
        I hope to go full time with my photography.

I would like to travel and shoot commercial to keep me busy.

Comment

This isnt a real FTP moment...if she would have killed someone while drunk and then they tried to gloss it over or cover it up then that would have been some good FTP material.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            I hope to go full time with my photography.

I would like to travel and shoot commercial to keep me busy.
            Then you better not spend that sick pay on a hot rod...as youre gonna be hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by BUFFALOHALTOM View Post
              lol so the news used her facebook pic for the article?
              Did you read the caption on the Pic?

Officer Anastasia Brown, 34, as pictured on her Facebook page

Comment

Working...
              X