Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working out after work

(only the folks that work out)
    not to be taking anything from folks that do or don't have(cush jobs).
    but....
    i met my new neighbor and i couldn't help to notice this moutha was all ripped up and looking like a body builder,(he looked really good)for a grandfather in his mid 40's,im in 37 and i aint no where near in the shape he is.
    i keep thinking to myself,i need to do something being that i am a father of 2 beautiful girls that are 12/13.
    anyways
    conversation led to work and what not of coarse.
    I work with my hands and back in the heat all day etc etc etc
    Neighbor has a inside job, cad design etc etc.
    no matter what time of the day, i could careless about going to a gym or garage and lifting weights and getting IN "SHAPE"
    so i was curious as to how many people,
    A= work inside 40+ hrs a week and go home and work out.
    B= work outside 40+ hrs a week and go home/gym and work out.
    "inside workers" with A/C
    0%
    "outside workers" no A/C
    0%

The poll is expired.

I don't work out and am only posting out of spite!
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I work inside, and dont work out. I need to hit the gym.

Comment

damn it i messed up on the poll.
        i needed to add for the folks that dont work out.
        Last edited by "MrEd"; 08-04-2011, 08:24 AM.

Comment

You're really makin a poll just to provide yourself an excuse for not working out? And by Cush job, do you mean those with an education? :P

Comment

I fall under 'other'. I work 12 hours a day (no days off) in Afghanistan and my day is about 50/50 outside and inside. I work out every day at lunch.

I am currently home on vacation, so I am not doing any of that right now :-)

Comment

I work inside and out, but I still manage to hit the weights at lunchtime, almost everyday. I've had jobs outside that replaced my daily workout, and I've had cush jobs that made me want to be in the gym for 2 hours after I left.

Comment

kush?

Comment

I do the exact same thing your neighbor does with cad. Free Golds Gym membership so I tend to go after work.

Although it's about 50/50 on being in and out of the office.

Comment

I work inside and out, and hit the weights three times a week, run and play sports two to three days a week as well. It is hard to find motivation after a tiring day on the job though.

Comment

i sit at a desk all day in the a/c, work out at lunch (we have a gym on site) and try to run every other evening. the last few weeks i have been running in the morning 5am just trying to beat the heat.

fyi: that colorado i bought from you for my little bro is still running strong!

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                        kush?
                        Originally posted by Vertnut
                        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          i sit at a desk all day in the a/c, work out at lunch (we have a gym on site) and try to run every other evening. the last few weeks i have been running in the morning 5am just trying to beat the heat.

fyi: that colorado i bought from you for my little bro is still running strong!

god bless.
                          SWEET....
                          that was a bad ass little truck.
                          Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          You're really makin a poll just to provide yourself an excuse for not working out? And by Cush job, do you mean those with an education? :P
                          so because someone that works in a office in the A/C,you consider them educated?
                          LOL
                          you are really the bigger idiot than you give yourself credit for.
                          Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                          kush?

this...
                          may help me with my motivation

Comment

Well... I do work in an office job, but sometimes our hours up here can approach 80+ hours a week and I still hit the gym 7 days a week.
                            Excuses can be made by anyone about anything.

The question is...how bad do you want the results?

P.S. - I workout on my lunch break nowadays...it makes the day much longer, but I get in, do my job, then get back to my real job.

Comment

Originally posted by "MrEd" View Post
                              ...so because someone that works in a office in the A/C,you consider them educated?
                              LOL
                              you are really the bigger idiot than you give...
                              Someone is bitter because they're out of shape...

It's pretty fucking obvious what I was getting at. The overwhelming difference in education between manual laborers and office workers. I know this doesn't cover 100% but the odds favor the argument greatly

Comment

Working...
                              X