Got a speeding ticket this morning :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
    lawyer up hire 2 of them if you have to. they just want your money for revenue. the pd would much rather get some money and not put it on your record than mess around with trials etc where it costs them money. no worries fight the law with the law
    I'd rather take defensive driving than give a traffic lawyer my money for a speeding ticket, especially because I was actually speeding this time. I hired a lawyer the last time I got a ticket because I wasn't speeding. He radared the car next to me, and even wrote the wrong vehicle on the ticket, so that was an easy dismissal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      I don't speed or run from the law anymore, unless I'm in the Cobra and something worth rowing through the gears pulls up. Ever since I took this approach I have been ticket free. I don't drive through Plano either so that has a lot to do with it, but everytime I do I see them cocksukers hiding in bushes, behind signs and at night they are like zombies, all over the fucking place...
      Your ass cracks me up.

Comment

Imagine that, stop driving like an asshole and get less tickets. Who woulda thought! lol.

Comment

Working...
        X