No Title!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Title!

I found a great deal on a 4 wheeler, but the SOB has no title. Thus the great deal?
    Photobucket

Only if the serial#'s are filed off.

David

Comment

Doesnt sound to great of a deal. Unless he just lost the title & then just file for lost title. I have got a lot of great deals on cars with lost titles
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Very informative thread!!

Wood wreck a mend

Comment

A lot of ATVs with no title are because they never paid off the loan. With a lot of ATV financing it is basically a line of credit/manufacturer Credit Card and not an actual lien on the bike. When they stop paying it is not ever repoed, but also never receive a title. I have bought a few just like this.....

Comment

Do people actually transfer the title on four wheelers? I know the one I had the title was still in the original owners name and had been through 3 or 4 people when I bought it.

Comment

I didnt know you needed a title on one.

Comment

I'd just be sure to get a bill of sale and a photocopy/pic of the seller's drivers liscense in cas you have problems in the future.

Go for it. Odds are it'll never matter.

Comment

I'd sure hate to get into trouble for not having a title though.
                  Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                    I'd sure hate to get into trouble for not having a title though.
                    who will ever know? Every place we ride its back woods and no cops.

Comment

It's a 4 wheeler, not a Z06. Who cares about a title?

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                        who will ever know? Every place we ride its back woods and no cops.
                        Dragging them back and forth from the lease gets attention. My buddy has been pulled over several times and asked for title on his by the hwy patroll. There are so many of them stolen that its a red flag to begin with.
                        Photobucket

Comment

I have the title to mine but have bought many that didnt in the past. I think I have only had one title to a dirtbike.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                            Dragging them back and forth from the lease gets attention. My buddy has been pulled over several times and asked for title on his by the hwy patroll. There are so many of them stolen that its a red flag to begin with.
                            tell the dps officer to piss off

(i keed, I keed)

Comment

Never knew they had titles. I had a couple of 86 Suzuki LT125's when I was a kid, they didn't have titles.

Comment

Working...
                              X