Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gee, do you think the cops will notice this craigslist ad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gee, do you think the cops will notice this craigslist ad?

What an idiot...

!REMAKING DALLAS' STREET DRAG RACE MEET!!! (Dallas Ft Worth area)

Date: 2011-08-03, 3:28PM CDT
    Reply to: sale-pjfjm-2528378732@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Dallas used to have some sick hot rod/ street races but sadly got ran off. Im not talking about the little ricer races, Im talking about real power and lots of it. If you were looking for a group like this look no further....Im here to bring back Dallas' Street race/drag meet group back and start off the fun once again. This time we are going big. smarter and better than ever. This will be the group/meet that people know that is the Lord of all street meets. Dallas is in demand and deserves to have the legit street/drag races again. This is something more than just racing, its making a legend so to say. Dallas has to many little rats (ricers) running around town and its time we go out and do what we do. So you may be asking, umm why not just go out to the track and do this....well you know what?.... that gets plain boring after a while. We wont have any boundaries where we meet and plus I know we all love the attention and is more fun. We will go riding, meet at various places and chill, find a place to eat if yall want and do some runs. This is a cool way to meet new riders in the area and to use that expensive hp that we all sweat bleed over, and say cuss words at when installing stubborn performance parts lol. The word will spread much faster if you tell your friends about this too (preferably not your cop friends hah) Still waiting to have first meet but will happen with in the next 2 weeks. This would probably be on friday and saturday event starting after 9pm.

So....question is, Do you have a ride that deserves to be along with other high performance hot rods? this group will consist of hot rods/muscle. any year camero, cobras, vette, challneger, gto. high performance luxury cars are a plus, such as lambos, ferraris, porches. anything muscle and or fast (with minimum of 350hp+) this group will have some big power alot around 500 hp and more.

I myself am 20yrs old and have a twin turbo cobra. I have a couple guys already to ride with and growing fast. If you want bring friends/girls thats cool. This will be the meet that people say, "that the one to be at" trying to find the cars and guys to get this group on the road! I am in the process of making a facebook for this event, ill update this soon with that info. Trying to make this a known thing in dallas so help me out

Email me
    Phillip Ellard

Keywords: cobra, shelby gt 500, zo6 Corvette, twin turbo, challenger, hot rod, gto, camaro, lamborghini, audi r8, shelby snake, gt40, race slicks, drag radials, nitto, mt, mickey thompson, hoosier, weldlights, kenne bell super charger, whipple, eaton, K&N, magnaflow, flowmaster, x pipe, h pipe, pypes, pulley, intercoller, short throwshifter, races, racing. subs, jl, alpine, kicker, holly blue, holly red, fuel pumps, gt mustang, ls1, ls2, l6, ls7, big block, race car, headers, kooks, nova, chevelle, super charge. intercooler, gears, short throw shifter, axle, rims, c6, nitrous, street race, drag strip

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    PostingID: 2528378732

hahaha Phillip should get a knock on the door anytime now.

This has to be a joke.

Comment

camero... really.. and the fool is 20.... he doesn't know good street racing haha
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Someone should email him impersonating a police officer.
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

LOL @ "smarter and better than ever."
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

retard!

Comment

maybe it is the cops?

Comment

Peoples inability to spell the word "Camaro" always makes me laugh a little. "Musteng"
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Wasnt 500 big power in 2002. 500 is not anything compared to all the 850 and up cars running around north texas. LOL at 350 with lots of power. Thats a bolt on LS1.

Comment

He has a FB..
                    Looks like a real bad ass, real proud of his first tattoo.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Blue 98 Ram Air View Post
                      Wasnt 500 big power in 2002. 500 is not anything compared to all the 850 and up cars running around north texas. LOL at 350 with lots of power. Thats a bolt on LS1.
                      or plenty of other stock cars nowadays...and as for spelling..."challneger" made me lol

heres my question...what shop wants to fess up to building said "twin turbo cobra"?
                      2011 Mustang GT
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                        He has a FB..
                        Looks like a real bad ass, real proud of his first tattoo.

HAHAHAH
                        No one can hide from this group..Thats funny....

Comment

He looks like a bad ass

Comment

That reads like it was dictated by a five year old.

Comment

What a fucking moron. I appreciate his niggrant ambition though !!
                              Vortex rear stand $75
                              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                              11 4 door
                              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                              X