No announcement yet.

Tattoo artists and creative people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would contact CRASH, he has some nice tatts with some really good single needle work. i get a new tatt every year in south carolina cause i trust the artist. but some of his tatts have me leaning towards going to who does his.
    first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      Leah, did you find an artist you liked? Wife and I are probably going this weekend for some tattoos and are starting the process of finding someone.
      Not yet, but then again, I haven't looked yet. I will probably go back to the guy that did my ankle, as I am very pleased with the way it turned out. I just haven't contacted him yet...
      Originally posted by forbes View Post
      i would contact CRASH, he has some nice tatts with some really good single needle work. i get a new tatt every year in south carolina cause i trust the artist. but some of his tatts have me leaning towards going to who does his.
      I saw the one of his dad's truck on his arm-HOLY CRAP! The detail is amazing!!
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

So does CRASH do actual tattoos or designs that can be tattoo'ed? The one I want will have probably 4 colors and I'd imagine my wife's will 2-3 colors in it.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I've got a buddy with a shop in wylie, his name is Daryl guy does fantastic work. The shop is Stray cat tattoo, they are the sister shop to cat tattoo in addison. www.cattattoo.com and you can see some of the artist work. All custom work, you go to them with an idea and they will make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
            I've got a buddy with a shop in wylie, his name is Daryl guy does fantastic work. The shop is Stray cat tattoo, they are the sister shop to cat tattoo in addison. www.cattattoo.com and you can see some of the artist work. All custom work, you go to them with an idea and they will make it happen.
            Cat tattoo in Addison has some good artists so I'm sure this one does too, being the sister shop.
            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
              Cat tattoo in Addison has some good artists so I'm sure this one does too, being the sister shop.
              They definitly do some kick ass work, wouldn't let anybody touch me with a needle after having them do my work. They do awesome cover up work for those that had shit work done somewhere else once before, had some shitty work done somewhere else before and Daryl is covering them with some nice art.

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                Thanks Alan. I'm really happy with them. Going to get some more work done here pretty soon.

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                I saw the one of his dad's CAR on his arm-HOLY CRAP! The detail is amazing!!
                Fixed. Thanks ! I'm really proud of the hot rod with dad in it. I think it came out great.

So does CRASH do actual tattoos or designs that can be tattoo'ed? The one I want will have probably 4 colors and I'd imagine my wife's will 2-3 colors in it.
                Funny you ask that. I have actually done one tattoo. I was at my buddy's tattoo shop with all of my striping stuff and was letting them play around with it and showing them some stuff on how to make lines the same thickness, doing some lettering, etc. My buddy commented on how steady my hand was and said he wanted me to tattoo him. I REALLY enjoyed it, and it actually came out pretty good for the first time I had ever even touched a machine. Now his apprentice is wanting me to tattoo him. I am really considering getting into it because it's right up my alley.

I have drawn up several designs that people have had tattooed, so that's pretty cool. It's pretty neat to see something that I drew up on someone's skin....forever. Lol !

What are you wanting to get, ceyko ? Did you have something in mind ?

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                  What are you wanting to get, ceyko ? Did you have something in mind ?

-Aaron
                  Yeah, Chris-what are you guys thinking about?

I think I've got the design as of today. Now, I'm having second thoughts about the wrist location-I'm getting worried it's the new tramp stamp, but I would really like it there...
                  Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Yeah, Chris-what are you guys thinking about?

I think I've got the design as of today. Now, I'm having second thoughts about the wrist location-I'm getting worried it's the new tramp stamp, but I would really like it there...

Then get it there and don't worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                      Then get it there and don't worry about it.
                      I like the way you think.
                      Token Split Tail

Comment

I like the way you think.
                        Generally that is the way to think.

I have a general design in my head, but in short a tribute to God, America, my kids and wife.

Sort of need a one stop shop though. Wife and I just have this weekend.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Comment

"Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Generally that is the way to think.

I have a general design in my head, but in short a tribute to God, America, my kids and wife.

Sort of need a one stop shop though. Wife and I just have this weekend.

I just texted your wife with my guys info in case you're interested. He will draw it up and text you the pic so you can work on it without going to his shop. He drew mine up (with hardly any guidelines) in about an hour, so he could probably do yours by the weekend if you like him.
                            Token Split Tail

Comment

I just texted your wife with my guys info in case you're interested. He will draw it up and text you the pic so you can work on it without going to his shop. He drew mine up (with hardly any guidelines) in about an hour, so he could probably do yours by the weekend if you like him.
                              Thank you, appreciate that.

Comment

Working...
                              X