X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

orange gatorade lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chvyblzr1972 View Post
      Vicodin and Soma. I know soma is a muscle relaxer but it helps give the vic a little extra punch.
      Youre kind are the bane of my existence...

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        Depends on the cause. Is it a sinus headache? Tension headach?
        LoL...or a migraine, or a cluster headache, or CHI, or temporal arteritis...etc.

There are many causes of headaches, but in a young, otherwise healthy adult, odds are it isnt a serious type of headache and OTC meds will work.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          LoL...or a migraine, or a cluster headache, or CHI, or temporal arteritis...etc.

There are many causes of headaches, but in a young, otherwise healthy adult, odds are it isnt a serious type of headache and OTC meds will work.
          I was getting headaches on my left temple area. The wife, a massage therapist, found a muscle that was bound up like half a marble. She got it to release and the headache was immediately gone. Fucking voodoo I tell you.

Comment

I was getting headaches on my left temple area. The wife, a massage therapist, found a muscle that was bound up like half a marble. She got it to release and the headache was immediately gone. Fucking voodoo I tell you.
            Tension headaches suck...

Comment

I was getting headaches on my left temple area. The wife, a massage therapist, found a muscle thpat was bound up like half a marble. She got it to release and the headache was immediately gone. Fucking voodoo I tell you.
              its called a handjob

Comment

In my case, not sure what the headache was caused by, but it was directly behind the eyes, and pounding. Started about 4am this morning after being woken up the second time and it finally went away mostly by 11am. I dont think it was a sinus headache as I am not stuffed up, probably either tension or lack of sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
                  In my case, not sure what the headache was caused by, but it was directly behind the eyes, and pounding. Started about 4am this morning after being woken up the second time and it finally went away mostly by 11am. I dont think it was a sinus headache as I am not stuffed up, probably either tension or lack of sleep.
                  Behind the eyes...I would say sinus. I get that at times and I'm not stuffed up either. I have to take Sudafed when I go scuba diving or on long haul flights. I'm clear as can be, but get massive headaches/pressure when descending under water or descending on a landing.
                  Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Most if not all of my headaches have gone away since I got on BP meds. Also, as others have said, hydration.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      its called a handjob
                      Pearl necklace.

Comment

Sinus headaches typically involve the forehead over the frontal sinuses and the mid-face over the maxillary sinuses. The pain is worsened by bending over...and the patient usually has some signs of sinusitis.
                        Pain behind the eyes is often seen in migraine type headaches.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          its called a handjob
                          He did say she massaged his marbles... and got a release

Comment

Working...
                          X