What works for a headache?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What works for a headache?

Head is pounding today, have taken 2 - Aleve, 2 - Aspirin, and 2 - Ibuprofen and nothing is working. Any tips for what works for others?

Sleep.
    I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

BC powder and lots of water

Comment

Calgon and scotch.

Comment

slurpees. get a small one and give yourself brain freeze and it should solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Blame Canada View Post
            Sleep.
            That's the main reason I have one to begin with, been On Call this week and have been repeatedly woken up throught the night. 4 times on Monday night and twice last night.

Originally posted by EW View Post
            BC powder and lots of water
            Isn't that just aspirin in powder form? It may be due to dehydration, but I drank water and an OJ this morning...

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
            Calgon and scotch.
            That would be perfect if I didn't have to be at work till 5PM

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
            slurpees. get a small one and give yourself brain
            freeze and it should solve the problem.
            So inflicting more pain, will somehow relieve it afterwards, or is this one of those take your mind off of it things, and worry about the other sharper pain. Lol

Comment

Caffeine.
              2 Chronicles 7:14
              If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Jewelry

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
                  So inflicting more pain, will somehow relieve it afterwards, or is this one of those take your mind off of it things, and worry about the other sharper pain. Lol
                  yea kinda. brain freeze only last a min and it has helped me before. i also like advil migrane "spelling?" i did the slurpee thing last week after i had a headake for over 5 hours. at that point i was willing to try anything.

Comment

shit ton of water... if that doesn't work because it's a tension headache or something? lots of alcohol and marijuana
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      shit ton of water... if that doesn't work because it's a tension headache or something? lots of alcohol and marijuana
                      This, but make sure you keep plenty of water on hand while you're drinking the alcohol.

I've been fighting a bad headache this morning as well. Sadly enough, I have to wait another hour and a half to remedy mine. This stuff is just too heavy this early in the morning.

Comment

Excedrin.

It is a nice mix of aspirin and caffeine. Works like a champ. That's why it's "the headache medicine."
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by bp View Post
                          jewelry
                          win!
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Sex

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              Excedrin.

It is a nice mix of aspirin and caffeine. Works like a champ. That's why it's "the headache medicine."
                              That's what I took earlier, but its the "work" generic stuff called Emagrin. Has 410mg of Aspirin, 60mg of Caffeine, 30mg of Salicylamide. Also drank some coffee with it.

Headache is still there, but its not pounding as much as it was earlier. More like a dull ache now.

Comment

Working...
                              X