Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plaid
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
      Plaid
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I ran a 2 week test with my 5.9 Grand Cherokee to and from work (95% highway). Week 1, I drove like I would normally. An average of 5-7mph over posted 65mph. Week 2, I disciplined myself to the posted limit of 65. By dropping my average by 5-7mph, I picked up an extra 100 miles to a tank! Pretty noticeable in my case.

Comment

i had a 99 F150 that got it's best MPG's at 75 mph. i don' t believe the a/c makes you get less mpg on these newer cars. all are different, but making it breathe/exhale better will net more mpg's.

Comment

My 2011 F150 Supercrew 5.0L gets 29mpg at 45 mph, 25mpg at 60-65 mph, and 20 mpg at 70-80 mph. On my trip to Virginia Beach, Outer Banks, around OBX for a week, and back, drove 2,999.2 miles and had an overall average of 20.7 mpg.

Comment

Watch Gashole... Some very interesting facts about the Oil Companies and car manufactors working together and screwing us

It's on Netflix instant view

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                drove 2,999.2 miles and had an overall average of 20.7 mpg.
                Depending on your route there's a lot of hilly terrain between TX and VA.

Comment

On my old saturn SL2, 75MPH was perfect, RPM's were right at 3K. On my Cadillac Seville SLS, 80MPH was perfect RPM's were at 2500. In my 4V GT 75MPH was perfect. In my F150 55MPH was best.

Comment

Working...
                  X