Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Can we move this to the Jokes Forum?
    Since the joke forum is hidden and the back porch is rarely about serious discussion, it fits in nicely here.

Comment

Meanwhile our financial system is melting down, the middle class is disappearing, the government is raising taxes, and our very way of life is at risk.... but DEY IS GUNNA GET OUR GUNZ!
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        Meanwhile our financial system is melting down, the middle class is disappearing, the government is raising taxes, and our very way of life is at risk.... but DEY IS GUNNA GET OUR GUNZ!
        Maybe it's time to use those guns for what they were meant to do.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
          True, but these are long gone. I was talking about present day.(still on the books or still law. see my original post)

Long gone??? What rock have you been living under. The 1968 GCA is the one that established the ATF, regulates ALL firearms, and it is the act that gave the Feds control to do as the please about guns. The act is alive , well, and growing larger as fast as the feds can grab more power to add to it. Before the act you didn't have to fill out any forms to buy a gun or even tell the dealer you name. The were no laws that prevented anyone from owning a gun.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I've had the right to bear arms since 12-15-1791. To change that someone will need a 2/3 majority vote in both houses of congress to propose it, then it has to be ratified by the states. Good luck taking away my guns!

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              Long gone??? What rock have you been living under. The 1968 GCA is the one that established the ATF, regulates ALL firearms, and it is the act that gave the Feds control to do as the please about guns. The act is alive , well, and growing larger as fast as the feds can grab more power to add to it. Before the act you didn't have to fill out any forms to buy a gun or even tell the dealer you name. The were no laws that prevented anyone from owning a gun.
              Your right, that"s been here so dam long that I sometimes forget about it. I have only bought guns from 1973(21yrs old) and up. Shotguns and rifles were allowed at 18.

Its the small erosion of gun right year after year that upsets me. After ten years the laws are completely different.

Comment

Working...
              X