gun grab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gun grab

mods feel free to move but i think it opens a much bigger discussion. that is WHY!!! why do they not want us to have firearms? why is just about every decision the government makes done without our best intersst at heart?

it is solely greed/wealth/power? we're taxed for things we own/don't own. passing laws that benefit them and their grand scheme by going around congress. taking our property by entering your home unwaranteed. using our tax dollars to do the stupidest stuff, and pay themselves very very nicely.

maybe the mayans were on to something, but not the end of the world. hopefully it's us standing up to the government and saying, you had your chance and failed. this is how it should be from now on. /rant off i guess

Ummm... yea, ok
    GIFSoup

Comment

step away from the right wing wacos............

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
        step away from the right wing wacos............
        well think of it like this:

if it is made illegal to own guns; that means only the criminals will own them because they have no regard for the law anyways, and that leaves the law abiding citizens defenseless except for the police. which they only get called after the crimes not before 99.99% of the time.

plus if you de-arm the population then there is no way we can revolt and if we loose that power then whats to stop the government from doing whatever it wants, integrity? yeah right.

Comment

You lost me at Alex Jones.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Are you aware that the most restrictive gun laws still on the books were enacted by republicans. Just about all of the Clinton era "assault" bans are gone.
            Most were passed after Pres. Reagan and James Brady were shot by John Hinkley.

Dont get me wrong, I love my guns and have many. No-one will "take" them from me. I will fight for you and yours to own them as well.

Comment

so at the 5:00 minute mark where he is talking about if you buy 2 or more guns that the ATF and/or FBI will come to your house....is that buying 2 or more at the same time or within a certain time frame or what? I might have to go buy two guns and see what happens.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                Are you aware that the most restrictive gun laws still on the books were enacted by republicans. Just about all of the Clinton era "assault" bans are gone.
                Most were passed after Pres. Reagan and James Brady were shot by John Hinkley.

Dont get me wrong, I love my guns and have many. No-one will "take" them from me. I will fight for you and yours to own them as well.

The most restrictive guns laws were passed in 1968 by LBJ. It was a federal power grab pure and simple. At the time its stated purpose was to keep guns out of the hands of blacks. Black rioters had just burned vast swaths of Detroit to the ground less then a year before and the public was scared. The GCA was for the most part Hitler's guns laws translated into english; you know the one that disarmed the Jews by labeling them "prohibited persons". Never let a good crises go to waste.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                  so at the 5:00 minute mark where he is talking about if you buy 2 or more guns that the ATF and/or FBI will come to your house....is that buying 2 or more at the same time or within a certain time frame or what? I might have to go buy two guns and see what happens.
                  Two in a five day period.

I got my visit last week after buying 10 at once. Granted they were blank AR15 lower recievers, about as far from a working firearm as a hammer is, but it is still a firearm none the less. The visit was not jack booted as in kicking in my door, they left a card to call them on the door and I did. I had an easy and pleasant conversation with them and ensured the Agent that I still owned them and had not resold after purchasing.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                    I was thinking the same. I was going answer the door strapped to the teeth with the second amendment hanging on my front door. lol

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                      The most restrictive guns laws were passed in 1968 by LBJ. It was a federal power grab pure and simple. At the time its stated purpose was to keep guns out of the hands of blacks. Black rioters had just burned vast swaths of Detroit to the ground less then a year before and the public was scared. The GCA was for the most part Hitler's guns laws translated into english; you know the one that disarmed the Jews by labeling them "prohibited persons". Never let a good crises go to waste.
                      True, but these are long gone. I was talking about present day.(still on the books or still law. see my original post)

Comment

Can we move this to the Jokes Forum?

Comment

lets keep them busy. im gonna go buy a few after work.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

If it becomes illegal to own a firearm, then I guess I will become a criminal in the Government's eys...
                            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              Can we move this to the Jokes Forum?
                              This could be the first thread that could fit in 5 different forums.

Comment

Working...
                              X