No announcement yet.

Stock Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I had to take a wild guess I think the DOW is going to have to hit low 10,000s for investors to have confidence in buying again.

I want to play an ultra short ETF but I don't do the intraday thing well.
    I need to buy a PUT a couple months out.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• I will only jump in on something that I would consider a no-brainer that I can turn on a real short position. I am not long on anything in the paper markets right now.

I'm an equal opportunity taker. If I see anything that I can profit from, I'll jump on it. Currencies, commodities, futures, options, bonds, hard assets... whatever.

I will hold nothing other than a hard asset for any length of time right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by momostallion View Post
        If I had to take a wild guess I think the DOW is going to have to hit low 10,000s for investors to have confidence in buying again.

I want to play an ultra short ETF but I don't do the intraday thing well.
        I need to buy a PUT a couple months out.
        I have definately become a bit of an ETF junkie, I have to admit.

Calls and puts are just outright fun! LOL... I'm going to miss all that crap when it goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post

Calls and puts are just outright fun! LOL... I'm going to miss all that crap when it goes.
          i might throw into SDOW or SPXU for monday and see what happens.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I'm trying to figure out what industry should take it in the shorts the hardest. I feel like it should be banking but they seem to hide behind a load of artificial bullshit.
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• I'm keeping a closer eye on the bonds, but ya, I think the financial sector is gonna get rocked.

Comment

• Tel Aviv market closes down 7%
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Fuck... Japan is ready for some major intervention.

Comment

• Did Tel Aviv close early?

Comment

Did Tel Aviv close early?
                      The article said 4:30 pm local. That would be about now I would think. You are closer and know the time zones, so you tell me!

Japan opens at 7pm tonight central time. Going to be interesting!
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I was reading an article that looks like it was written by some of our fine authors on here. It did say trading was halted after it crossed a 6% drop, but I didn't know if it was reopened.

It should have closed about 50 minutes ago.

Comment

• thanks for the heads up

Comment

Working...
                          X