speechless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speechless

MARION, Ohio — Two men who rescued a woman from a fiery crash in central Ohio are now suing her for injuries they say they obtained during the rescue, according to a report in The Columbus Dispatch.

David Kelley and Mark Kinkaid are suing Theresa Tanner for permanent and disabling injuries they obtained while rescuing her from a car crash in March 2009, which they say was her fault. The suit, filed March 10 in Marion County Common Pleas Court, asks for damages of at least $25,000 each.
    from
    first class white trash

lol...wtf

Comment

Apparently, the injuries weren't that bad.

Comment

so the chick was trying to kill herself... wtf was she screaming for help for?!?!?

Comment

Wow, 25k to cover disabling injuries? Obviously, those guys don't post on here...

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
            so the chick was trying to kill herself... wtf was she screaming for help for?!?!?
            I didn't see the part where she screamed for help. maybe I missed it.

Kinkaid, 43, of Prospect, Ohio, was indicted on several felonies after the suit was filed that are unrelated to the crash. Kinkaid posted a $50,000 bond and was released from jail in June, according to the Dispatch.
            There you have it.. Just a simple money grab. This guy is probably a lowlife and the other guy is going to go along with it.

Comment

they must be cops.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

How long before all the mouth breathers start creating accidents so that they can save the victim and charge them for their rescue?
                G'Day Mate

Comment

What next....geeze

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                    What next....geeze
                    hurricanes with hood names

Comment

If someone got hurt pulling me out of a fiery wreck, they wouldn't have to sue me for their medical bills / suffering. I would feel it would be my obligation to take care of them, whether I was trying to commit suicide or not.

Also - wouldn't normal car insurance cover the injuries? In effect - the men were injured as a result of the crash...

Comment

are they going after her or her insurance?

Comment

surely they are going after her insurance
                          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                            surely they are going after her insurance
                            Yes. They're going after her insurance.

And don't call me Shirley.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                              hurricanes with hood names
                              You have to pronounce the "-" as "dash".. It's is easy, hurrican La-a.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                              X