Cheap place to buy nice furniture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap place to buy nice furniture?

Where is a good place to buy nice furniture?
    Not talking about the 1970's floral couch on craigslist, nor do I want a Walmart futon. Im talking furniture styles like you would find at Haverty's and Hemispheres type stores, but cheaper prices...

any ideas?

It's bulk day in my neighborhood. You can be like the rest of the Mexicans that show up and just take everyone elses crappy furniture. That is pretty cheap..
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Furniture with or without bedbugs/fleas?

Comment

preferably bug free...

Comment

Cheap
          Nice looking
          Well made

Pick 2.

Comment

As soon as you find the place that sells nice, quality furniture at "discount barn" type prices, please fill me in.

Comment

I was in Garden Ridge in Mesquite today and they were selling a bunch of damaged stuff really cheap. They had a leather couch and chair there that looked nice, but I don't know the price. No idea where you are located. Maybe a GR near you has a similar clearance.

Comment

We've had good luck at the Rooms to Go outlet on 360 in Arlington.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Garden Ridge and Conns has some good prices but I don't know how well they're made, you usually get what you pay for.
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

The dump
                    first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                      Cheap
                      Nice looking
                      Well made

Pick 2.
                      This

Reminds me -

I had a roommate whose mother was an interior designer. His dresser had ball-bearings in the sliding mechanisms like a nice tool box. Had a solid "thunk" when you closed the drawers. Everything weighed a ton. Weighed about ten times as much as my IKEA junk.

Anyways, she offered anything I wanted at her cost, I was interested until I found out how much it cost. Even at her cost the set I liked cost more than the car I was driving at the time. LOL
                      US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

I was bedroom searching this past weekend and furniture is fucking nuts. I am a cheap bastard adn the cheapest I could find is around $1,600. Of course the ones I really like were $3,000-$4,000 but it is nuts IMO how much that shit goes for.
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                          I was bedroom searching this past weekend and furniture is fucking nuts. I am a cheap bastard adn the cheapest I could find is around $1,600. Of course the ones I really like were $3,000-$4,000 but it is nuts IMO how much that shit goes for.
                          And it lasts for decades.

Comment

try that one place that is always selling the magical unicorns.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                              And it lasts for decades.
                              Just because it's expensive doesn't mean it's all that great. Paying a few k for quality stuff isn't a big deal, but every now and then you'll run across something that expensive that's particle board. Makes me all
                              US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Working...
                              X