X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn its hot

i think its hotter today,105 in sachse
    shop is 125

Really?!?!? I think it's rather chilly outside.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

You just get outta hibernation? Its fuckinsuckinly hot!

Comment

You should call the other Mr Edd, he can fix you up some fine air conditioning.

Comment

It amazes me that the hotter it gets, the more people feel the needs to say so
          Originally posted by Vertnut
          I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Do we really need to discuss this every day?

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
              It's because we are hot and need to complain about something!

Comment

Currently at 107 here in Aubrey!

Comment

108 in Bedford. I hate this shit.

Yea yea, grass is always greener on the other side... blah blah blah.

You don't hear me bitching about cold!

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                    Do we really need to discuss this every day?
                    Yes. We're old. We talk about the weather and the news everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post

Right tomorrow there will be a thread that it's or will will be 109 outside

Oh at 2:30 it's says it's 108 in Coppell according to TWC..'I'm lovin it

A bunch of cry babies... Then winter comes they will say it's to fucking cold outside...

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                        winter comes they will say it's to fucking cold outside...
                        <--- not they

Comment

I finally broke down and bought one of those dash shade thingys, can't believe I didn't do it sooner. They actually work. Of course some dickbag will probably steal it before I leave today.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                            <--- not they

I'll try to to remember that quote this coming winter

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                              Right tomorrow there will be a thread that it's or will will be 109 outside

Oh at 2:30 it's says it's 108 in Coppell according to TWC..'I'm lovin it

A bunch of cry babies... Then winter comes they will say it's to fucking cold outside...

If it's not heat it's the cold, if it's not dought, it's rainfall, if it's not ice it's sleet... there's ALWAYS a thread of someone disliking the current weather conditions. We should have a "today the weather is_____ and it sucks" sticky
                              Originally posted by Vertnut
                              I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Working...
                              X