black hurricanes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    The only thing in that response that is wrong.
    when she started out, she was very much about community... but much like our prez... we all know how that worked out

edit* i swear that isn't what you typed the first time
    first class white trash

Comment

Sheeee-it, dem ty-foons be named fo chinese peeps. Deez caracka-ass hurracanes juss tryin to keep the black man down.
      SJ-L (I won't do that retarded crackhead the honor of spelling out her name) was probably thrilled when the evacuees started rolling into that shit-hole. Mo voters, yo!
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Try googling the story, when you type in "Sheila Jackson Lee" Google's FIRST auto populate is "Sheila Jackson Lee stupid quotes"...That's pretty bad when your first google result is stupid quotes....

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
          ......My reality, as a black man, is that truthfully I can't stand ignorant-ass slave talk like that. Being "Black" has never meant being ignorant, especially in the 21st Century.
          And the people say AMEN!

Comment

Delta was thinking ahead of their time when they made this commercial.

Comment

Working...
            X