No announcement yet.

Some low life stole my...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locked on that is easy to jimmy with a coat hanger. Just use it like a slimjim
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

They tried breaking into a few of our trucks here over the weekend and managed to steal some battery cables. No, they couldn't rip crap off of something out in the yard that we are going to crush anyways. Instead they had to take down a delivery truck.

Comment

my buddy is a tower crane operator in georgia, he went to the crane last weekend and there was no power. somebody stole all the power lines running the thing.... lucky they didn't die
        first class white trash

Comment

Truck is inside now, although it is too late. I'm most worried about my tools in here. People roll by that have no business being in this area. That makes me nervous. I work in the evening with the doors up for a little air flow, and they peer in here, not cool. I'm not looking forward to the next time I have to leave town.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            Truck is inside now, although it is too late. I'm most worried about my tools in here. People roll by that have no business being in this area. That makes me nervous. I work in the evening with the doors up for a little air flow, and they peer in here, not cool. I'm not looking forward to the next time I have to leave town.
            Give them the Gran Torino hand "gun" as they drive by.

Comment

go to the pound and get you a pit...most thieving types don't mess with them

then hire a mexican and a black to come beat the shit out of it every 2 hours....
              he will learn to hate mexicans and blacks and be a good guard dog lol
              first class white trash

Comment

Damn it that's funny.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                  my buddy is a tower crane operator in georgia, he went to the crane last weekend and there was no power. somebody stole all the power lines running the thing.... UNlucky they didn't die
                  Fixed
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

Get a loud ass siren and wire it to the doors/windows so if they are opened it will go off indefinitely. Most theives will run when faced with a loud siren and/or a shit ton of light.
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                      Fixed
                      thank you i forgot the un part lol
                      first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                        go to the pound and get you a pit...most thieving types don't mess with them

then hire a mexican and a black to come beat the shit out of it every 2 hours....
                        he will learn to hate mexicans and blacks and be a good guard dog lol
                        Been considering a dog, but its just not really possible. I have no fence, and don't want a dog in my tiny living area. Also don't want to pick up dog shit off my shop floor.

I might leave the malibu out this weekend, and park my truck across the complex for a couple hours, and wait in it. I have angry birds, and no weekend plans. I could kill a couple hours waiting around.
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                          Thanks man, I'm up there often, so..

Looks like a motion light is going up soon. Worst part is I spend alot of weekends out of town. Its obvious when I'm gone. God knows I cannot afford a security system.
                          I have a decades worth of collecting tools inside. That would completely break me if someone made off with my tools.
                          Insurance?
                          Originally posted by Vertnut
                          I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

<< Waiting for Arnold to push it over a berm and jump in for the ride down hill to chase after his kidnapped daughter...
                            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Some folks have been running around town stealing the batteries out of the Time Warner boxes on the streets...

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                                Insurance?
                                Ms Juggz. Soon. It's so cheap with USAA, I need to go ahead and add it. It's only a matter of time. My landlord said he has had buildings cut open recently. I guess with this sheet metal it only takes a a few minutes to cut a hole an gain entry.
                                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                                X