should i fear an american bully?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i fear an american bully?

So i was voluntold to watch my sistrin laws american bulldog. my question is this thing like like a pitbull?

JKD??

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

They can be aggressive, the ones I've meet were very cool though.
      Ded

Comment

Are you drunk?

Comment

Does it have cropped ears?

It greatly depends on how its been raised. My experience with them is all over the map but generally they are very lovable dogs and love attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            Are you drunk?
            Hell no ive only had 7

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              JKD??

god bless.
              Don't be pissed at me cuz your GT vert is gay and your wannabe cholo ass can't afford any pumps for your 3 wheel motion envy.

Comment

I have one and its all in how u raise them. Mine is about 15 inchs tall and about 75 lbs and he is really laid back and lazy most of the time. Great dogs if u ask me.

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  Don't be pissed at me cuz your GT vert is gay and your wannabe cholo ass can't afford any pumps for your 3 wheel motion envy.
                  the vert is thuuuuper, and i actually have 2pumps and 4 dumps sitting in garage right now. just need space and a clean el camino.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by 98sohc281 View Post
                    I have one and its all in how u raise them. Mine is about 15 inchs tall and about 75 lbs and he is really laid back and lazy most of the time. Great dogs if u ask me.
                    So he will fit in the backseat of my civic?

Comment

and a clean el camino.

god bless.
                      That's like looking for a unicorn..something that doesn't exist.

Devil sin.

Comment

You should respect, but not fear, any dog. Especially the larger breeds like Am Bulldogs. Mine was as sweet as they come, but if you weren't welcome in the house, she knew, and you'd know too. Kinda disappointed I never was broken in to before she passed. She'd rip a mother fucker's face off if it came down to protecting the house or the kids. We got in a few scuffles over spankings.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          You should respect, but not fear, any dog. Especially the larger breeds like Am Bulldogs. Mine was as sweet as they come, but if you weren't welcome in the house, she knew, and you'd know too. Kinda disappointed I never was broken in to before she passed. She'd rip a mother fucker's face off if it came down to protecting the house or the kids. We got in a few scuffles over spankings.
                          That's how my Dads bullmastif is.
                          Ded

Comment

Years ago a friend of mine had a bulldog, it puked everywhere on a regular basis. lol.

Comment

the vert is thuuuuper, and i actually have 2pumps and 4 dumps sitting in garage right now. just need space and a clean el camino.

god bless.

Come at me, bro.

Comment

Working...
                              X