X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling blackouts....

Have started in Ovilla and Midlothian.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Those places have electricity!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

hits FTW ima be PISSED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
        Those places have electricity!?!?!?!?!?!?
        Yea... it is relatively new though.
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

The power was out at my office in Allen for about 15-20 minutes. I'm not sure if it was because of this.

Comment

TXU told our landlord that it is a rolling blackout and would not be back on until arund 7 pm.
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
              TXU told our landlord that it is a rolling blackout and would not be back on until arund 7 pm.
              Just to be sure I understand the term of "rolling blackout" in this context. It's a planned outage to more or less conserve energy for other places and so forth?

If anywhere near correct, I GET IT - but that should be fairly big news for the areas that are being fucked. Parents, elderly, sick and so on to include healthy normal people need to plan. If it is planned outage, why not make it more known?
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

This is news to ERCOT.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  Just to be sure I understand the term of "rolling blackout" in this context. It's a planned outage to more or less conserve energy for other places and so forth?

If anywhere near correct, I GET IT - but that should be fairly big news for the areas that are being fucked. Parents, elderly, sick and so on to include healthy normal people need to plan. If it is planned outage, why not make it more known?
                  Because it costs money to advertise that and they are fucking thief's!!! Actually I don't know, but I thought rolling blackouts were only 5 - 10 minutes long.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                    Because it costs money to advertise that and they are fucking thief's!!! Actually I don't know, but I thought rolling blackouts were only 5 - 10 minutes long.
                    Actually, I thought they were shorter too. I just got the impression from a post above that it was in the hours range. Which is too long w/o some heads up.

Comment

ENRON is back???
                      US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

LMFAO! Currently 81 here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          LMFAO! Currently 81 here.
                          Enjoy it, cause you'll be freezing your nads off soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            Enjoy it, cause you'll be freezing your nads off soon enough.
                            Not really. Winters are pretty mild in Denver.

Comment

Well I'm crossing my fingers that the blackout stays on the west side of 35 in Ovilla...power hasn't gone out in Red Oak yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X