Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in Arlington wanna peek at a car for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So when do the mods start?

and x2 on the '04-up GP seats...I have them in mine, they are 1000x better than the stock seats.

Go here if you need used parts. http://www.moradpartscompany.com/ Very reputible company that has supported the GP community for many years.
    --Marcus

Comment

Damn man, I walked away from several like that. Glad I picked up that Taurus from the Classifieds here. Other than being a bit hail beaten it has some orange paint on the seats. But who cares they are replaceable.

Hopefully it doesn't take much to get it straight.

Comment

Originally posted by butt86 View Post
        edited in red... AND FOR INTERIOR REFERENCE....

I'll add to it...my favorite mod I've done to my car

--Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
          i'll add to it...my favorite mod i've done to my car

(interior pics)[/img]
          i agree made the interior better by far, however looks like you were lucky enough to have the darker interior to start with? Or did you paint it?

Comment

Originally posted by butt86 View Post
            i agree made the interior better by far, however looks like you were lucky enough to have the darker interior to start with? Or did you paint it?
            Was already the dark charcoal color from the factory
            --Marcus

Comment

No mods. AC is about to eat my lunch. Filled it with dye and could hear the system leaking as I was filling it yet there is no signs of dye anywhere. Gotta go have a shop check it out.

I can get a lid in Ennis which is where I was about to go untill I realized I may be looking at a $300+ AC repair.
              Seats are gonna have to stay crappy.
              All the rest of the stuff will be addressed though.

Car is just temporary. After the house sells I am getting an 03 RS6 and selling this Regal.

Car does run freaking excellent though and is suprisingly quick.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Car wasnt such a bad deal after all. Had some good luck today for some reason.
                AC turned out that the guy installed a new compressor and neglected to put o-rings in it. Dumbass. Easy fix and it held vac for 15 minutes, blows ice cold now.
                Then I went to Dallas to get a newish trunk lid that was supposed to be $75. The Messican guy had a brain fart and charged me $18.
                Then I went to order the window regulator and mirrors and turns out it was the same place selling all three parts and they were having a 1 hour sale. Regulator with a motor, all new, was $22. Mirror was $8 for the outside one and $18 for the inside one.

Car kicked back a solid 28 MPG all day today and I was abusive to it. Was getting a solid 31 on the highway doing 75. Ran great, shifted great and drives well.

Its no Mark VIII but its comfertable enough and its fun to pass cars or merge.

Should be a good beater for the next few months.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                X