Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in Arlington wanna peek at a car for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    Unfortunatly I was already en route to deliver my Mark. By the time I got to Dallas my phone was dead and I couldnt get online.

I am about 90% sure I am picking up a 99 Regal GS for about $2000 tomorrow. I should have just gone for that car today but thought a SSEi would be way cooler. The Regal is in excellent shape though and dont have any dammage inside or out.
    I think it even comes with headers and a ZZP computer that are still in boxes.

But basicly I am looking for a 97-03 Regal GS, 97-03 Grand Prix GTP, 00-03 SSEi or 92-95 Taurus SHO. Under $2500.

The W-body GM cars are decent drivers man. I've still got my '99 GTP and I love it. I don't drive it anymore since I bought a Mustang, but that car has held up pretty good over the years. Pretty decent following online, pretty good aftermarket support, and used parts are plentiful. Let me know if you have any questions about 'em
    --Marcus

Comment

Comment

Got a friend selling a 1996 Ford Aspire. 80k miles, 35mpg. Runs great, AC is cold and just needs registration.
        www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Comment

A lot on Division lied to you about the condition of a car? Sorry you wasted your time but look at the area, it's sucker central. If you're a cash buyer then buy from an individual, not a tote the note lot.

Comment

GODAMNIT!!!!!! My phone died while I was looking for that ad yesterday cause I forgot to write his number down.
            I grabbed my buddies iPhone and after 10 minutes of swearing at that POS (dont care what people say, Droid is far superior to iSuck) and not getting it to search online correctly and then not getting its NAV app to work I gave up and we went for Steak N Shake across from Six Flags.

I would be driving that car right now if I had been able to find the ad.

But thinking about it now I can drive back up there and get that or for the same price get a 7 year newer supercharged GS with less miles and a moonroof (I am anal about having those cause I smoke) I think the GS will be my better option.

SHO will be funner in the twisties but the GS will be more fun in the straights.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              A lot on Division lied to you about the condition of a car? Sorry you wasted your time but look at the area, it's sucker central. If you're a cash buyer then buy from an individual, not a tote the note lot.
              Yeah I knew it was a gamble. Unfortunatly I lost. They had a super clean Benz nextto it I could have afforded but I have had a couple MBs in the past and know parts are redonkulous.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

So far this one:

is all I can find within your pricing. Looks pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                  So far this one:

is all I can find within your pricing. Looks pretty nice.
                  That is the one I wanted most. After 5 emails and 4 voice messages that all were never returned I have to assume the car is gone or the owner is a bish.

Comment

Suca.

Comment

That is the one I wanted most. After 5 emails and 4 voice messages that all were never returned I have to assume the car is gone or the owner is a bish.
                      I went through that crap with a couple of them. They are too lazy to go delete the post or send a simple email back.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                        I went through that crap with a couple of them. They are too lazy to go delete the post or send a simple email back.
                        Keep emailing and calling, they'll get the hint and take it down. Or better yet post up the info on here and let us assclowns take care of it.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Counterfiend View Post
                          Got a friend selling a 1996 Ford Aspire. 80k miles, 35mpg. Runs great, AC is cold and just needs registration.
                          PM me the price.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Well I picked up the Regal. Kinda pissed off about it cause people are so fuggin stupid.

Dude says AC works. It does not. He says "it blows just not cold"
                            He said the trunk had a dent and he had it fixed. Car is white.... trunk lid is black.
                            He said the interior was nice. Yeah I guess, as long as the seat covers are on you cant see the tears. Interior is a 5 out of 10. Stained carpet, crappy leather on all seats.
                            He said stereo works great. Neglected to mention all 8 speakers are blown.
                            He said everything works inside. Except the broken drivers door regulator and the center rear view mirror. (its lights stay on cause the switch is broken plus the mirror is too milky to see out of)
                            He says car is legal and can pass inspection. Windshield is broken with the crack going across line of sight.
                            Drivers mirror is also usless. Its black, prolly cause a failed heating element.

I was gonna walk away but my buddy thats been driving me around gave me the look of "I am gonna kill you" so I bought it so we dont have to drive around any place else.

I talked him down to 1700 just because the car runs absolutly perfect. Engine is amazingly clean but not "washed" clean. Looked inside the forward valve cover and the inside of that head looks very clean. Trans shifts perfect. All ball joints are quiet. Shocks work great. Brake pedal is firm and there is no pulling or grinding, pads seem to have a lot of meat.
                            Car is deciently quick, I can pull a car on my buddies Mark VIII doing a 50-90 pull.

So its a solid runner that isnt very pretty. I will order all the new parts today or tomorrow. Gotta go get some more r134 since the system sucked the whole 12oz can and still shows no pressure in the system. When filling it the system sounded like it was leaking up front but using my leak detection light I couldnt see a leak anywhere. I hope that sound was just the refridgerent filling the system and pressurizing the lines. Car was missing the AC line caps so I can only assume thats where it leaked from.

Gotta get some duplicolor spray cans and paint the trunk lid cause it looks ghetto.

Comment

Well I picked up the Regal. Kinda pissed off about it cause people are so fuggin stupid.

Dude says AC works. It does not. He says "it blows just not cold"
                              He said the trunk had a dent and he had it fixed. Car is white.... trunk lid is black.
                              He said the interior was nice. Yeah I guess, as long as the seat covers are on you cant see the tears. Interior is a 5 out of 10. Stained carpet, crappy leather on all seats.
                              He said stereo works great. Neglected to mention all 8 speakers are blown.
                              He said everything works inside. Except the broken drivers door regulator and the center rear view mirror. (its lights stay on cause the switch is broken plus the mirror is too milky to see out of)
                              He says car is legal and can pass inspection. Windshield is broken with the crack going across line of sight.
                              Drivers mirror is also usless. Its black, prolly cause a failed heating element.

I was gonna walk away but my buddy thats been driving me around gave me the look of "I am gonna kill you" so I bought it so we dont have to drive around any place else.

I talked him down to 1700 just because the car runs absolutly perfect. Engine is amazingly clean but not "washed" clean. Looked inside the forward valve cover and the inside of that head looks very clean. Trans shifts perfect. All ball joints are quiet. Shocks work great. Brake pedal is firm and there is no pulling or grinding, pads seem to have a lot of meat.
                              Car is deciently quick, I can pull a car on my buddies Mark VIII doing a 50-90 pull.

So its a solid runner that isnt very pretty. I will order all the new parts today or tomorrow. Gotta go get some more r134 since the system sucked the whole 12oz can and still shows no pressure in the system. When filling it the system sounded like it was leaking up front but using my leak detection light I couldnt see a leak anywhere. I hope that sound was just the refridgerent filling the system and pressurizing the lines. Car was missing the AC line caps so I can only assume thats where it leaked from.

Gotta get some duplicolor spray cans and paint the trunk lid cause it looks ghetto.
                              that sucks, but man your looking at 2000 dollar cars.

Comment

Originally posted by lasersvt View Post
                                well i picked up the regal. Kinda pissed off about it cause people are so fuggin stupid.

Dude says ac works. It does not. He says "it blows just not cold"
                                He said the trunk had a dent and he had it fixed. Car is white.... Trunk lid is black.
                                i can get you fixed up for $100 lid only in white
                                he said the interior was nice. Yeah i guess, as long as the seat covers are on you cant see the tears. Interior is a 5 out of 10. Stained carpet, crappy leather on all seats.
                                what color interior? 05+ grandprix seats bolt right in and make a big improvment
                                he said stereo works great. Neglected to mention all 8 speakers are blown.
                                common issues i wouldnt be too upset on these
                                he says car is legal and can pass inspection. Windshield is broken with the crack going across line of sight.
                                edited in red... AND FOR INTERIOR REFERENCE....

Last edited by butt86; 08-03-2011, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X