Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow, that is one hell of a stomach virus!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, that is one hell of a stomach virus!!!

There's something going around that my kiddo picked up last week and shared with me. I was FLOORED from Wednesday night through Friday/Saturday. School isn't even back in session yet and shit is already getting passed around, so take that extra dose of vitamin C folks.

I've never hurt so bad in all my life as I did over the past 5 days. Anyone else get this crud?
    Originally posted by Vertnut
    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
    There's something going around that my kiddo picked up last week and shared with me. I was FLOORED from Wednesday night through Friday/Saturday. School isn't even back in session yet and shit is already getting passed around, so take that extra dose of vitamin C folks.

I've never hurt so bad in all my life as I did over the past 5 days. Anyone else get this crud?
    Girl-I think I had the same thing. Woke up around 5:30 Friday morning feeling like I was going to die. Felt like shit all day and am just now starting to feel back to normal. Hope you feel better!
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

i had it and my wife just got over it, hers turned into walking pneumonia and lasted almost 12 days.
      first class white trash

Comment

Remind me to never go fishing with you. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          Remind me to never go fishing with you. :-)
          thats exactly what i was thinking...... but she has her perks....

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
            but she has her perks....

I am grabbing my hand sanitizer to carry around work with me now.. Screw all that.

Hope ya feel better Kim

Comment

Now that's just great. The kid on our job has a stomach bug. I was hoping she ate something that upset her stomach.
              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post

I am grabbing my hand sanitizer to carry around work with me now.. Screw all that.

Hope ya feel better Kim

I've never become so violently ill so quickly in all my life, even when I had morning sickness. You KNOW it's bad when you'd rather have morning sickness over this bullshit LOL

Comment

I've never become so violently ill so quickly in all my life, even when I had morning sickness. You KNOW it's bad when you'd rather have morning sickness over this bullshit LOL
                  Seriously. I was great, then got woken up out of a dead sleep at 5:30 am. People that know me, know I don't get up at 5:30 am for anything. Except this.

It was brutal.
                  Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Well I am a typical male crybaby when I am sick. I just want to be shot! At the first sign of feeling bad I take my butt to the doc and demand a shot and scrip to knock it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                      Seriously. I was great, then got woken up out of a dead sleep at 5:30 am. People that know me, know I don't get up at 5:30 am for anything. Except this.

It was brutal.

Yep... my 8 year old complained of an upset stomach tuesday night (on my 10 yr olds birthday), 3am wednesday morning my 10 year old was throwing up repeatedly and I was just fine but obviously stayed home for the kids to which I took a late afternoon nap and woke up to what felt like a punch to the gut. I didn't even feel nausea, just a pain so sharp that I spontaneously combusted

Now I'm completely better and Rusty is FLOORED with it. Poor guy stuck around to take care of me and the kids...cooked meals, took kids to a movie etc and now he's got it
                      Last edited by MutherjuggZ; 08-01-2011, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Yep... my 8 year old complained of an upset stomach tuesday night (on my 10 yr olds birthday), 3am wednesday morning my 10 year old was throwing up repeatedly and I was just fine but obviously stayed home for the kids to which I took a late afternoon nap and woke up to what felt like a punch to the gut. I didn't even feel nausea, just a pain so sharp that I spontaneously combusted

explosive??

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                          explosive??
                          ca-ca?

Comment

Comment

Now I'm completely better and Rusty is FLOORED with it. Poor guy stuck around to take care of me and the kids...cooked meals, took kids to a movie etc and now he's got it
                              What a great guy!
                              Token Split Tail

Comment

Working...
                              X