No announcement yet.

Free flights for a year. w00t!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to work with the bulk mail company who printed SWA member cards and companion passes. They were so easy to manipulate.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

That's very cool. I really wish AA would do something like that. 28 trips in a year? Shit. I did 43 trips last year, and that was just for business.

It will be cool when AA starts to get their new fleet in. I heard they just ordered something like 200+ planes. It'll probably be 1-2yrs before I start to see them regularily, but the newer planes are always a lot nicer. I flew Delta last week, and all 4 of the planes I was on were in terrible condition. Very dirty too.

Not sure where SW flys, but other than Chicago (a personal fav of mine too), I'd try to check out Boston, Maine, Vancouver, Montreal, San Diego, Greenville, Park City, Boise, San Francisco, Vegas, etc... If you've got the time and can essentially fly 2-for-1, you could put together a lot of fun weekend trips.

Enjoy your perks.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
        That's very cool. I really wish AA would do something like that. 28 trips in a year? Shit. I did 43 trips last year, and that was just for business.
        Sucks sometimes, huh? I've been in the office a lot the past 6 months b/c of a big project but last October I only slept in my own bed ~6 nights.

Not sure where SW flys, but other than Chicago (a personal fav of mine too) on the list, I'd try to check out Boston on the list, Maine, Vancouver, Montreal, San Diego, Greenville, Park City, Boise, San Francisco on the list, Vegas on the list, etc... If you've got the time and can essentially fly 2-for-1, you could put together a lot of fun weekend trips.

Enjoy your perks.
        2:1 anytime I'm seated on the plane, no matter if i purchse the ticket or use my points for a seat, which is the big kick ass part of it. We'll also want hit up New Orleans, Charleston SC, New York, Philly, a couple Denver trips, Florida, Seattle, etc.

I'm pretty pumped

Comment

Working...
        X