No announcement yet.

sound tube delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just pure humbug... I had zero interest in the mod motor when it first debuted...

STILL have zero interest in owning one.
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
      I'm not the only one, do a search for it. You will see it. But I forget how shitty this place has become sometimes.

Last post I will make asking a simple question. I'm sure yall love talking shit now instead of being helpful.
      He's gonna go cry in the car....
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        He's gonna go cry in the car....
        I don't cry on here, just wish people would post straight answers instead of acting like a bad ass. This seems like everyone's little vent site, they come here acting all bad ass because they can't cope in real life. I post shit honestly, if it comes off bitching than so be it, but you all fail to realize that I'm not the only one that has a particular problem with something.

Every thread I click on, someone hijack's it talking shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
          I removed mine and it cleared up all the traffic in Arlington, especially on 360.
          What in your non sound tube Mustang?

Comment

I don't cry on here, just wish people would post straight answers instead of acting like a bad ass. This seems like everyone's little vent site, they come here acting all bad ass because they can't cope in real life.

Then leave. You're a whiney bitch, and always have been. I'll give you that you aren't as bad as you used to be, but this thread is a perfect example. I ragged you on the old site, because you didn't know how to Google worth a fuck, and couldn't make a decision about something without someone holding your hand. Granted, you don't do it as much anymore, but as I said, this thread is a prime example.

but you all fail to realize that I'm not the only one that has a particular problem with something.
            Nobody cares. I promise. Stop worrying over it, or trying to change it. The board has ALWAYS been this way, and likely always will be. If you're that upset over it, that's a good sign you need to take a step back.

Comment

Haven't always been, do you not complain about shit yourself? Are you that happy in life where shit doesn't matter?

It never used to be this way, you were never hear 2000-2002 ish when it was all about cars and helping people. Now people get on here and hi jack a thread, but you are right it will probably continue like this. This site is a bad habit for me, I've been on it so long, doesn't mean I like it. Luckily there are still some good people on the boards and they are the old recruits like me.

I'm not as bad because I'm trying to not complain about shit, but life sucks man, people suck in general, but I'm trying to learn not everything is perfect and yes I over think shit, that's why I get on here and ask. That 96 Cobra I bought left a sour taste in my mouth about just going out and buying shit without looking/checking into everything. I used to just buy a car and not worry about it, not anymore.

Then leave. You're a whiney bitch, and always have been. I'll give you that you aren't as bad as you used to be, but this thread is a perfect example. I ragged you on the old site, because you didn't know how to Google worth a fuck, and couldn't make a decision about something without someone holding your hand. Granted, you don't do it as much anymore, but as I said, this thread is a prime example.

Nobody cares. I promise. Stop worrying over it, or trying to change it. The board has ALWAYS been this way, and likely always will be. If you're that upset over it, that's a good sign you need to take a step back.

Comment

Loud NOISES!
                G'Day Mate

Comment

Haven't always been, do you not complain about shit yourself? Are you that happy in life where shit doesn't matter?
                  I do my best not to. Sure, at times, life sucks, people suck, my ex wife sucks, etc (ninja edit?). I try not to let it bother me. Sure, every once in a while you get sucked in. Man up, and move on. Complaining isn't going to change anything. So more and more, the older I get, I control the things I can, and fuck the rest. In the grand scheme of things, whatever it is that is causing you so much grief in the moment, won't fucking matter in a year, 2 years, 20 years, etc.

Comment

I do my best not to. Sure, at times, life sucks, people suck, my ex wife sucks, etc (ninja edit?). I try not to let it bother me. Sure, every once in a while you get sucked in. Man up, and move on. Complaining isn't going to change anything. So more and more, the older I get, I control the things I can, and fuck the rest. In the grand scheme of things, whatever it is that is causing you so much grief in the moment, won't fucking matter in a year, 2 years, 20 years, etc.
                    True, I'm trying to do that now.

In all honesty the complaint about the sound tube wasn't really 100% serious, I wouldn't let it get in the way of my purchase for just that, but a complaint is a complaint.

Instead I should have noticed it and if I truly didn't like it or wanted to mess with removing it which is a 10 minute job I wouldn't even worry about buying one.

Oh well, I'm slowly learning, I'm just not a happy person obviously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                      I just farted.
                      I just queafed

Comment

• Damn

Comment

• Originally posted by 03shadow2v View Post
                          Damn
                          shit

Comment

Working...