Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why I goto NAPA or Oreillys.

Comment

I didn't take the whole thing off, but I just removed the small tube from the engine bay that goes to the firewall and stuffed a few paper towels into it and put it back on. No tools needed.

Comment

No sound tube on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
          Wtf was Ford thinking, was a turn off hearing the intake noise in the cabin
          Que?

Comment

On a side note of all the bitching... I saved a lot of money switching to Geico!

Comment

Hold the fuck up, is this Ozzeran bitching about something insignificant, again?
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I used to have an intake silencer on my '03 that I deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Hold the fuck up, is this Ozzeran bitching about something insignificant, again?
                  Yeah, luckily I'm not the only one that holds this opinion on the sound tube.

Comment

Yeah, luckily I'm not the only one that holds this opinion on the sound tube.
                    I guess you only have an opinion on this subject if you actually own a 2011 or 2012 5.0 GT, I do and it doesn't bother me. Manny's GT has one thats running 11's and when I was up at HPP last week he still had his hooked up with a new CAI. Those that don't like the sound can easily remove it, broham...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I still don't have the slightest idea what this thread is about, but apparently it's no joking matter.

Comment

Hey OZ! You can get to both pieces of foam from under the hood. Just remove the short piece of black tubing that attaches to the firewall. No screws or anything, just pry it off with your fingers or a small screwdriver. Once you have it off, you will see the white foam on one end and the black foam on the other end. . YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          I still don't have the slightest idea what this thread is about, but apparently it's no joking matter.
                          Really nothing, I already read that it was a quick fix prior to starting thread. It was more of who has been in one with it removed. Though I know it doesn't matter.

But of course, people talking shit like usual instead of staying on topic. But that goes for every thread these days.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                            Hey OZ! You can get to both pieces of foam from under the hood. Just remove the short piece of black tubing that attaches to the firewall. No screws or anything, just pry it off with your fingers or a small screwdriver. Once you have it off, you will see the white foam on one end and the black foam on the other end. . YOU CAN DO IT!!!
                            Scoot, this thread topic was never about how to do it, it's a quick fix I know.

Comment

Really nothing, I already read that it was a quick fix prior to starting thread. It was more of who has been in one with it removed. Though I know it doesn't matter.

But of course, people talking shit like usual instead of staying on topic. But that goes for every thread these days.
                              Why do you stay on this site?

Comment

First half is without the engine bay foam piece, second half is with the engine bay foam piece. It's much louder if you take out the foam piece at the firewall as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X