sound tube delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sound tube delete

Anyone been in a newer gt with the sound tube removed? Wtf was Ford thinking, was a turn off hearing the intake noise in the cabin

Sounds like shop talk.

Should have posted in the garage forum.

And they were marketing to little bitches.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

I hate how they leave the little titties on the tires on new cars too, I mean c'mon, nobody wants that. And why can't they adjust the seats and mirrors for you before you take delivery. It's a bunch of horseshit, I tell ya.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        I hate how they leave the little titties on the tires on new cars too, I mean c'mon, nobody wants that. And why can't they adjust the seats and mirrors for you before you take delivery. It's a bunch of horseshit, I tell ya.
        lol, I think doing actual work under the hood (as simple as it may be) is a bit different from adjusting mirrors and seats.
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I'm not the only one, do a search for it. You will see it. But I forget how shitty this place has become sometimes.

Last post I will make asking a simple question. I'm sure yall love talking shit now instead of being helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            lol, I think doing actual work under the hood (as simple as it may be) is a bit different from adjusting mirrors and seats.
            I know its a simple fix. Just seeing if anyone knows of someone doing the delete.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
              I'm not the only one, do a search for it. You will see it. But I forget how shitty this place has become sometimes.

Last post I will make asking a simple question. I'm sure yall love talking shit now instead of being helpful.
              Well if you have to ask how to cap a vacuum hose then maybe you should take it somewhere instead.

Comment

I don't have any experience with it. I think if I had one, I would want it deleted. I like quiet vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                  Well if you have to ask how to cap a vacuum hose then maybe you should take it somewhere instead.
                  I didn't fucking ask how to do it you stupid fuck. Re-read the post. Reading comprehension owns you.

Comment

I don't have any experience with it. I think if I had one, I would want it deleted. I like quiet vehicles
                    Yeah, I don't mind a factory rumble now but don't need a tube coming from the intake into the cabin though.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
                      I didn't fucking ask how to do it you stupid fuck. Re-read the post. Reading comprehension owns you.
                      Then what the fuck are you asking?

Can It be removed? What kind of question is that. Of course it can, If it was installed it can be unistalled.

One can only assume that with the level of perfemance people are getting out of theese cars, that someone must have already thought of this!

You're not a pioneer in the automotive world, yes there are several people running without them, according to ford of they see it deleted it is suspicious to be a perfect place for a fogger nozzle.

Common sense before posting, in the wrong forum about something so mindless.

Comment

I think he was asking if anybody had been in a newer GT with the tube deleted. He was also asking what they were thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                          Then what the fuck are you asking?

Can It be removed? What kind of question is that. Of course it can, If it was installed it can be unistalled.

One can only assume that with the level of perfemance people are getting out of theese cars, that someone must have already thought of this!

You're not a pioneer in the automotive world, yes there are several people running without them, according to ford of they see it deleted it is suspicious to be a perfect place for a fogger nozzle.

Common sense before posting, in the wrong forum about something so mindless.

Comment

They sound great that way, Oz.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I think he was asking if anybody had been in a newer GT with the tube deleted. He was also asking what they were thinking.
                              They were marketing to little bitches.

The same group of people who buy camaros hoping they will transform, and challengers because they have a hemi.

If you get retards thinking "omg this sounds so sweet stock exhaust" then cars will sell.

People who know cars and enjoy cars rip that shit out, plug the holes and enjoy the quiet nice cabin.

If you wanna know how it sounds, drive a f150 with a 5.0. For as far as I know they dont have the sound tube.

Comment

Working...
                              X