No announcement yet.

Lord Help Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my wifes x ray. The top center of her foot belongs directly under the left bone on her leg
    Photobucket

Comment

Finally got the wife home. I am so glad to get her here but I will be tested. To run a business, work, laundry, cook and lord knows what else. It will be tough but she is worth it.

I mean this from the heart. You guys are great and was here when I needed ya. Sometimes to just be able to vent and hear all the jokes and positive feed back makes things easier, and really shows the good character this site has to offer. Thank you all for being here for me and my family.
      Photobucket

Comment

Bimalleolar fracture with tibiotalar dislocation. If I could see a lateral view, I would be able to tell if it is a trimalleolar...either way, that is a shitty injury. At your advanced ages, I would guesstimate 6mos until she is somewhat back to normal.

Comment

prayers sent your way wayne...

Comment

That's a lot to have on your plate all at once. Hope things take a turn for the better.

Comment

i hope your wife a speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                Bimalleolar fracture with tibiotalar dislocation. If I could see a lateral view, I would be able to tell if it is a trimalleolar...either way, that is a shitty injury. At your advanced ages, I would guesstimate 6mos until she is somewhat back to normal.
                I didnt take any other x ray pics. I can tell you that she broke 3 bones. Both sides and a small one in the back.

Yeah. I'm afraid this is gonna bother her for a long time to come.
                Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                  I didnt take any other x ray pics. I can tell you that she broke 3 bones. Both sides and a small one in the back.

Yeah. I'm afraid this is gonna bother her for a long time to come.
                  Yup. Trimalleolar fracture/dislocation. Hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Damn Wayne, I was wondering why we didnt see you at the carshow yesterday. Keep your head up and I hope everything works out for your family...
                    Yeah, it looks like its gonna be a while. Hope to see all you out there again soon.
                    Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                    X