Lord Help Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord Help Me

Mom is still in ICU from her cancer surgery. My dad just had a mini stroke and is having heart complications and my wife severely broke her ankle today and is in surgery now.
    Photobucket

Wow sounds like a real bad day. I can only Hope and pray everyone recovers from this. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

Jeez, bro. Sorry to hear.

Comment

If she hadn't left the kitchen, your wife would be fine right now...

Sorry to hear about their troubles, thank God for modern medicine.

Comment

I will keep you and all of your family in my prayers.

Comment

You're having more than your share of trials 'Snake....prayers sent for you and your family.

Comment

Hope all are well and you guys pull through this stuff quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                If she hadn't left the kitchen, your wife would be fine right now...

Sorry to hear about their troubles, thank God for modern medicine.
                LMAO, cause she was in the kitchen! Up on a ladder thinking she was on the bottom rung and found out quickly that she was 2 rungs up. Stepped off and rolled her ankle. The x ray tech said its the worst ankle break he had seen in his 6 years.

Mom will eventually win her battle as we have high hopes and Dad...Well he has had heart troubles for 20+ years now. Its just starting to give him real troubles as of late. He's the one I'm really worried most about.
                Photobucket

Comment

*positive thoughts*
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                    LMAO, cause she was in the kitchen! Up on a ladder thinking she was on the bottom rung and found out quickly that she was 2 rungs up. Stepped off and rolled her ankle. The x ray tech said its the worst ankle break he had seen in his 6 years.

Mom will eventually win her battle as we have high hopes and Dad...Well he has had heart troubles for 20+ years now. Its just starting to give him real troubles as of late. He's the one I'm really worried most about.
                    OUCH! The ankle isn't simple joint, she will never feel the same again. I'm not trying to be fatalistic, just going from experience. Perhaps she will heal 100%, and all is well, but it's been almost 3 years since my wreck, and the only thing that still hurts is my ankle.

That is quite comedic that she was in the kitchen, it won't help her heal any better, but it's worth a chuckle.

Mom's gonna be fine, she sounds like a strong woman.

How old is your Dad? What's the prognosis?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      OUCH! The ankle isn't simple joint, she will never feel the same again. I'm not trying to be fatalistic, just going from experience. Perhaps she will heal 100%, and all is well, but it's been almost 3 years since my wreck, and the only thing that still hurts is my ankle.

That is quite comedic that she was in the kitchen, it won't help her heal any better, but it's worth a chuckle.

Mom's gonna be fine, she sounds like a strong woman.

How old is your Dad? What's the prognosis?
                      He is 69. Irregular heart beat for one. He just had test where they ran something up his leg to his heart to check the arteries. Right now he is home chair/bed bound.
                      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                        Mom is still in ICU from her cancer surgery. My dad just had a mini stroke and is having heart complications and my wife severely broke her ankle today and is in surgery now.
                        My best friend's dad died a couple of months ago. Immediately after the funeral, we went to his folk's house for refreshments and his mom had a stroke. She was air lifted to Dallas where she underwent treatment. She passed a month to the day after her husband.

I hope your luck is much, much better.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          My best friend's dad died a couple of months ago. Immediately after the funeral, we went to his folk's house for refreshments and his mom had a stroke. She was air lifted to Dallas where she underwent treatment. She passed a month to the day after her husband.

That's not exactly the encouraging words he was looking for there genius. Typical cop to be so insensitive.

Wayne, I hope all works out for you guys over there buddy. Keep your head up and let me know if you need anything.

Comment

Damn Wayne, I was wondering why we didnt see you at the carshow yesterday. Keep your head up and I hope everything works out for your family...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

If he's 69, she's probably about the same age. Not quite "I can't live without you" age I would think.

Comment

Working...
                              X