Anybody work for ATT uverse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody work for ATT uverse?

I need to see if anyone can help on getting the install fee waved. The tech said it would be no problem...not sure if he's right now...

It was over $300...

Thanks....

2012 Mustang GT 6/MT

Good fucking luck. After talking to about 8 people, over 6 calls, and three hours later they finally got my billing right. Bunch of morons at that company.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Good fucking luck. After talking to about 8 people, over 6 calls, and three hours later they finally got my billing right. Bunch of morons at that company.
      Try fighting Verizmorons for 2yrs cause your bill is different every month w/ free install and no changes to service. I fully understand that guys pain and the funky check he wrote.

Comment

I just got out of the 1st year discounts on our Uverse. Fuckin bill went from $160 A month to about $230. Fuck all that shit. If they won't drop it back down they're gone.
        "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

be sure to check your bill for support + for 9.99. i called a bitched about my bill going up and they just decided to tack that on. basically it means if you chuck your dvr across the room you dont have to pay a tech fee for them to come fix it.

Comment

Save your money, get another provider.

Comment

I just went through the whole install charge deal with them. I also had to resolve an invalid return equipment charge on my previous account. It took a couple hours and speaking with five people, but they got it done.

Make sure you get the employee ID of anyone you talk to. Even if you never use it I think it results in some sense of accountability with the CS people.

I really wish we there was another good provider in my area.

Comment

Despite the billing BS - is the service worth it?

I used to have DISH and it was all around terrible. Looking at U-verse for everything this time.

Comment

I only use them for internet so I can't speak to their tv service quality. I have the 18 service and always tests around that. Maybe two outages in the last three years or so.

This is out West though not in DFW.

Comment

It's hit or miss and the hardware is junk IMO. 90% chance I'll be dropping them in a month and going with someone else for TV. We don't even watch that much TV anymore except for cartoons.

Comment

Working...
                    X