Anything fun to do near Stephenville?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything fun to do near Stephenville?

I am going down soon to check out a truck, that is for sale, for my uncle, and need something else to do there so my GF actually wants to come. Searching online doesn't bring up anything, besides a chilli cook-off that was in April. lol

Why take your GF? Leave her at home!

Comment

Ask Yale, but chances are that the answer is no.

Comment

FUCK YES! Actually, just hit the Hard 8 BBQ. It's far superior to the Coppell location. Get a chopped beef sammich, on the jalapeno sourdough, and some brush poppers. Holler atcher moms.

EDIT: Pigeon Road is a great gun room and shooting range, but be prepared to be newb-flamed in there worse than here if you're not on your gun game. They don't rent, either.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          FUCK YES! Actually, just hit the Hard 8 BBQ. It's far superior to the Coppell location. Get a chopped beef sammich, on the jalapeno sourdough, and some brush poppers. Holler atcher moms.
          So what he's saying is... if your GF is fat then she'll have a blast!!!

Just kidding LOLOL

Comment

Lots of bars... Check out city limits website... Someone not horrible may be playing... During the school year they usually get some big names in but not much during breaks...

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post

EDIT: Pigeon Road is a great gun room and shooting range, but be prepared to be newb-flamed in there worse than here if you're not on your gun game. They don't rent, either.
              That will probably be what I do, lol. Thanks

Comment

alien gazing?

http://www.ufo-blog.com/ufo-blog/labels/Stephenville.htmlCNN News -- Stephenville, Texas UFO Reports, Larry King ClipAnderson 360

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
                  Lots of bars... Check out city limits website... Someone not horrible may be playing... During the school year they usually get some big names in but not much during breaks...
                  lots of times on the weekend some of the texas country guys will go up there and walk up on stage and perform, but they arent getting paid and cant announce that they will be there. Not a bad place for a beer and listen to a band, even if it isnt someone you have heard of.

Hard 8 has free beer, BTW.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                    lots of times on the weekend some of the texas country guys will go up there and walk up on stage and perform, but they arent getting paid and cant announce that they will be there. Not a bad place for a beer and listen to a band, even if it isnt someone you have heard of.

Hard 8 has free beer, BTW.
                    Yes Hard 8 does have free beer but have put a small limit on it... I lived there for about 2 years and managed a restaurant there... It's always dead when schools out...

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
                      Yes Hard 8 does have free beer but have put a small limit on it... I lived there for about 2 years and managed a restaurant there... It's always dead when schools out...
                      you are correct, its a ghost town on weekends and summers/breaks. I went to school there.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

do to dublin and go to the dr pepper factory and get one amazing dr pepper float

also i forgot the name of the place but in stephenville there is a place that serves awesome burgers

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                          do to dublin and go to the dr pepper factory and get one amazing dr pepper float

also i forgot the name of the place but in stephenville there is a place that serves awesome burgers
                          That would be a Grumps Burger... Definitely a good burger and awesome fries

Comment

Hard 8 BBQ is heaven!

Comment

Mazzios Pizza
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                              X