Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

since when did dallas become part of nevada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    Rather have some rain then set a record....but if no rain, might as well get the record.
    Same here.

Comment

I live in San Francisco and it was foggy and 60 degrees today... my mind was blown.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        I live in San Francisco and it was foggy and 60 degrees today... my mind was blown.
        You don't even live in Tx? Wtf..
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Don't care about any damn record.. at this point I miss that bitter ass cold winter we had.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            broken air conditioners?
            Wheres the full size picture to your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              You don't even live in Tx? Wtf..
              If you can't follow where I was going, I don't know what to say.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

*minor nsfw*

Comment

If you can't follow where I was going, I don't know what to say.
                  Well you made a comment before about paying rent in San Francisco so I just assumed. I didn't really think to much into your post as to the context in which it was used.
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

It's been in the low 70's at the highest all week here in San diego, even low 60's early to mid-day. Even the locals are going on about how nice it's been for this time of year, definitely not what I'm used to for late July.

It's been deep into the 90's in Sacramento lately though, so my time to gloat is coming to an end. No oceanic air conditioner in the valley, I have a feeling that a few weekend trips to Lake Tahoe and San Fran are in my near future.

Comment

i must have missed the memo

i normally don't even bother to comment when it's 101, 101, 102, 103 or even 104 cause that is just normal in tejas, but this is just crazy! i know i personally have never seen it get that hot here
                      thats nothing, I was in Salina, KS I think it was 2 days ago at 6pm it was 109, freaking 109 at 6pm that far north- unreal.

Comment

who is reporting that?

only reason i say is because according to this

Weather.com brings you the most accurate monthly weather forecast for Grapevine, TX with average/record and high/low temperatures, precipitation and more.

it shoes it was only 99 on the 20th
                        National Weather Service Ft Worth.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                        George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          So whats the prize?

So when you are and old fuck you can tell the young ones to quit bitching because "back in my day" I am making my stories better by only driving my black 61 falcon with with no a/c and working a job that stays out of the a/c as much as possible.

Comment

I know i've broke through 45 consequetive days of 100+ temps...

When Texas starts getting this hot, then ya'll can bitch and gripe...

Oh and fuck the Idea of "DRY" heat. Its so hot in the shade right now the breeze burns your skin..

Thank God by the 5th of August the cold front will be pushing through

Comment

Working...
                            X