Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

since when did dallas become part of nevada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• since when did dallas become part of nevada?

i must have missed the memo

i normally don't even bother to comment when it's 101, 101, 102, 103 or even 104 cause that is just normal in tejas, but this is just crazy! i know i personally have never seen it get that hot here

Anyone else pulling for Saturday to get to 100 so we can at least say we lived through the record setting summer?

Comment

^ that's the only reason i'm pulling for 100
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

what record is that?

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
          what record is that?
          Most consecutive days over 100. The record right now is like 45 days or something for the DFW area.

Comment

what record is that?
            100 days in a row

Comment

Most consecutive days over 100. The record right now is like 45 days or something for the DFW area.
              42 is the all time record for consecutive days of 100+ temps.

We are on day 27 or 28 right now, including today...
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

So whats the prize?
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

42 in 1980 from june 23 to aug 3

according to DFW airport weather(which is usually go by) there were 3 days that it hit only 99 in july

so unless august and sept are sorchers i doubt we will hit any records

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                    42 is the all time record for consecutive days of 100+ temps.

We are on day 27 or 28 right now, including today...
                    who is reporting that?

only reason i say is because according to this

Weather.com brings you the most accurate monthly weather forecast for Grapevine, TX with average/record and high/low temperatures, precipitation and more.

it shoes it was only 99 on the 20th

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      So whats the prize?
                      broken air conditioners?

Comment

who is reporting that?

only reason i say is because according to this

Weather.com brings you the most accurate monthly weather forecast for Grapevine, TX with average/record and high/low temperatures, precipitation and more.

it shoes it was only 99 on the 20th
                        They were talking about it a few days ago on one of the local news channel's weather. The way they said it then we were at 20+ days.

Comment

We are only 2 full weeks away. We can do this guys!!

Comment

Just saw its been 29 days in a row where I live where its been over 100*

Would have been almost 50 but a damn 99* day had to break it up.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Rather have some rain then set a record....but if no rain, might as well get the record.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X