New Freebirds in Grapevine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
    We've only met once and you weren't wearing a mish-mash of clothes that represent something that was popular or cool before you were even born and you weren't stuffing your personal presentation of how different you are trying to be down my throat with your fucked up hair style that looked like it was created by a flock of pissed of falcon's and you looked like you weighed slightly more than 90 pounds soaking wet and even though we were having beers at lunch time, I'm pretty sure we could have farted more ambition in a single drinking session than any of these hobo's have had in the last five years.

So, you tell me, have you become a hipster since we last met. Don't try to lie, either, cause Elvis will rat you out for 2 smokes, a honey bun and five spicy chili-lime Ramen's.
    Mad jealousy brah!

Just kidding, couldnt agree more. Hipsters might just be worse than hippies, at least hippies got high and fucked/got fucked up and preached some lame cause, hipsters are even too lazy to do that....

Comment

There is a taco joint near that new Freebirds called El Taco H, I like that place alot.Ill have to try Freebirds this week though
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
        Frisco. Come anytime.

(there is a big difference between real TexMex and the stuff we are discussing....)
        Just asking where you live cause I know there is a qdoba in arlington.

Comment

We've only met once and you weren't wearing a mish-mash of clothes that represent something that was popular or cool before you were even born and you weren't stuffing your personal presentation of how different you are trying to be down my throat with your fucked up hair style that looked like it was created by a flock of pissed of falcon's and you looked like you weighed slightly more than 290 pounds soaking wet and even though we were having beers at lunch time, I'm pretty sure we could have farted more ambition in a single drinking session than any of these hobo's have had in the last five years.

So, you tell me, have you become a hipster since we last met. Don't try to lie, either, cause Elvis will rat you out for 2 smokes, a honey bun and five spicy chili-lime Ramen's.
          last time i roled out with geor, he was wearing skinny jeans, a plaid shirt, black vest, and tortoise shell framed glasses.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            last time i roled out with geor, he was wearing skinny jeans, a plaid shirt, black vest, and tortoise shell framed glasses.

god bless.
            I heard he got rid of his car and only rides a fixie around for transportation.

Comment

It's so loud in there that you can't hear yourself think, you have to shout your order and it's overrun with filthy hipsters. I was expecting the girl who walked up to me as I walked in to ask me if I had any spare change when she asked what I would like to drink instead. I guess they do all that to take your mind off of the mediocre food. This was my second and probably last visit to a Freebirds establishment. I don't see the attraction.
              Translation: 'They look different than me, it's not silent, I have very high standards for fast food burritos.'

Comment

We've only met once and you weren't wearing a mish-mash of clothes that represent something that was popular or cool before you were even born and you weren't stuffing your personal presentation of how different you are trying to be down my throat with your fucked up hair style that looked like it was created by a flock of pissed of falcon's and you looked like you weighed slightly more than 90 pounds soaking wet and even though we were having beers at lunch time, I'm pretty sure we could have farted more ambition in a single drinking session than any of these hobo's have had in the last five years.
                You forgot to mention the white belt...
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                  Translation: 'They look different than me, it's not silent, I have very high standards for fast food burritos.'
                  Translation: "I'm a dirty hipster and must interject, bro."

Comment

Who's looking good today?
                    Who's looking good in every way?
                    No style rookie
                    You better watch don't mess with me

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I hate Freebirds because I fucking hate hipsters. I don't want some chick to get her armpit hair in my burrito she is making, call me silly.

And Tilted Kilt in Grapevine is a turdhole. We went there one time for lunch and it was our last. With the way the girls looked, I thought I was at a meth head convention. Just plain trashy, I could have told those girls I wanted them to wear my dookie for sunglasses and they would have at least considered it.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        Just plain trashy, I could have told those girls I wanted them to wear my dookie for sunglasses and they would have at least considered it.
                        "I sprinkle diamonds on everything I eat..."
                        - AL P
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          "I sprinkle diamonds on everything I eat..."
                          - AL P
                          I drink only the finest Cambodian breast milks...
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

i had it today, its near my work. I liked it but i can get more food for my dollar at el taco h near the baja grill
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              I drink only the finest Cambodian breast milks...

Breast milk, you made my daaaayyyyyy.
                              Ded

Comment

Working...
                              X