Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EW View Post
    exactly!
    The first couple of times I had Freebirds I wasn't impressed. It was my fault. I started changing it up, getting different stuff and found out which ingredients I really liked. Their food is quite good, but you can definitely get a bland burrito. None of their meats have much spice to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
      Which Tilted Kilt are you talking about? I know my car club has a M&G every Wed. evening at the one in Lewisville.
      There's another GTG with a car club on tues that I 've been to there. Haven't tried to food, but the drink specials are OK.
      Ded

Comment

I prefer Chipotle.......

Comment

Chipotle por favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            Yes and no.

They aren't making spanish rice for a side dish, just as a filler for a burrito.

Even then, really good spanish rice is the easiest thing to make.

Saute white onion in oil
            saute rice in onion and oil
            add water
            add Korr's Caldo de Tomate con Sabor de Pollo

Done
            Same recipe I follow and it is the absolute best.

Comment

Rockwall is getting one too

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                Rockwall is getting one too
                Been open for a week already, and been crazy packed since....

I have never ate at one before, but imagine I will try it once it calms down.

Comment

i fucking love freebirds.

Comment

The freebirds in allen has no loud music. The servers do look like hipster hobo's though. That's universal. But then again, do you really expect someone making minimum wage and working at a place like that to be dressed professionally and shit?

EDIT: By loud do you mean just the people?

Comment

this thread made me pickup a Monster Chicken on Wheat for lunch

Comment

this thread made me pickup a Monster Chicken on Wheat for lunch
                        I love the burritos, but knowing how many hundred calories are in them, I have to stick to salads every time.

Comment

I think all the guys in Richardson are getting some big bonus if they can get a Freebird through there earlobe because some on them have to be close.

6-25-10 RIP Chloe Rene Daddy loves you always

78 Suburban (slammed with LS in future)
                          54 Olds 88 2dr HT
                          12 Camaro SS convertible

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            I love the burritos, but knowing how many hundred calories are in them, I have to stick to salads every time.
                            Yeah, but they're soooo good

I've always said, the first person to make a quality low/no calorie/carb tortilla will be a millionaire

Comment

Yeah, but they're soooo good

I've always said, the first person to make a quality low/no calorie/carb tortilla will be a millionaire
                              They're ALMOST out there actually. Subway had the low carb tortilla that tasted like play dough. I've had 90 calorie large tortillas that are close to hitting the spot. And small corn tortillas are only 45. The main failure is that they never stick together.

Comment

yeah, i meant flour, not corn

every low anything flour tortilla i've tried was been horrible.

I've found these at Wal-Mart of all places, and they are actually good, but not a tortilla.

Half of one is 50 calories, 2g fat, 4g net carbs.

And after looking at their website they do offer tortillas too. Might have to order some based on how good the Lavash are.

Comment

Working...
                                X