Lucky guy wins two BOSS Mustangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    Lol, from the guy raging w/butthurt in the thread.

Stevo
    Raging with butt-hurt? Nah, I'm good man. I honestly have better things to do this weekend that bicker. Not that I'm above that in anyway, believe me, I love a good cat fight. I've got class in a few minutes, then a drive to san antonio, the sex. I'll let you know how it goes.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      Raging with butt-hurt? Nah, I'm good man. I honestly have better things to do this weekend that bicker. Not that I'm above that in anyway, believe me, I love a good cat fight. I've got class in a few minutes, then a drive to san antonio, the sex. I'll let you know how it goes.
      Yeah, let us know how that goes.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

If you go to the Winthevettes website, you'll see that they also give you $50K "to help pay your taxes"..

You'll still have to pay taxes but that amount of cash will make it manageable.

For me personally, I would sell the new Boss and keep the old one. I like both but have a personal preference for the old one..

I'm buying tickets for Winthevettes.com and wintheporches.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
          Dude I be so stoked, sucks I only have room for one in the garage though. I would probably sell the 69 and keep the money.
          you high?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
            If you go to the Winthevettes website, you'll see that they also give you $50K "to help pay your taxes"..

For me personally, I would sell the new Boss and keep the old one. I like both but have a personal preference for the old one..

I bought tickets for the win the Porsche..... Let me know how yours turns out!!!

Comment

I bought tickets a couple years ago when it was two GT500's, then they didn't have the cash to help pay the taxes. I read through the rules after buying the tickets and realized if I won I fucked on keeping them because of taxes lol.

Comment

Yeah you definitely will pay uncle Sam. $250,000 worth of cars and cash at 30% is $75,000. Plus you would potentially state sales and or income tax depending where you live lol.

At least you would be able to get a secured loan on the new Shelby pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                  I bought tickets for the win the Porsche..... Let me know how yours turns out!!!
                  I bought tix for one of these also.

Just a thought - keep an eye on your bank account. I had a bogus charge to a web site just weeks after I gave my c/c info for these tix. I talked to my bank and they couldn't tell how the web site got the unauthorized info. I can't say these two are connected for sure but...

David

Comment

Win cars
                    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
                      Yeah you definitely will pay uncle Sam. $250,000 worth of cars and cash at 30% is $75,000. Plus you would potentially state sales and or income tax depending where you live lol.
                      Who decides the value of the 69?

Comment

Lucky prick. I'd keep them both.

And since Oprah screwed her audience, most contests like this have the tax paid by the proceeds.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          Who decides the value of the 69?
                          May be apples to oranges, but who decides the value of cars for state registration now?

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                            Charging taxes on a gift should be illegal.
                            Talk about an open door for massive tax evasion.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                              Talk about an open door for massive tax evasion.
                              I see no moral problem with that. If they'd quit wasting my money on stupid shit maybe I'd be more inclined to not hide anything from them.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                                May be apples to oranges, but who decides the value of cars for state registration now?

Stevo
                                That's kinda where I was heading with that comment.

Comment

Working...
                                X