Lamborghini driving deal today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamborghini driving deal today!!!

Hour drive in the Lambo. Pretty badass deal since it's normally $379. I'm in.

It's discounted because nobody wants to drive an orange car.

Comment

Nothing wrong with Orange cars, but I still wouldn't pay money to drive it.
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        these guys do-

and then these-

Comment

I thought it was a pretty sweet deal, but even at 140 I can think of many more things I'd rather do.

Comment

I would do it if they didn't have a set route. Shit, I would want to take it by my friends houses.
            Ded

Comment

1 hour drive in haltom city and i owe them money?
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

It's not a set route. I'm sure the guy will let you go where ever

Comment

Originally posted by houstondallas View Post
                  It's not a set route. I'm sure the guy will let you go where ever
                  Thats what it says on dfwdriveyourdream's website. But there would still be some faggot in the passenger telling me to chill. Fuck that, I would want to take people for ride and shit. It would be awesome if it an actual rental i.e. unsupervised.
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                    Thats what it says on dfwdriveyourdream's website. But there would still be some faggot in the passenger telling me to chill. Fuck that, I would want to take people for ride and shit. It would be awesome if it an actual rental i.e. unsupervised.
                    Yeah I'm sure that wouldn't result in any wrecked cars

Comment

Originally posted by houstondallas View Post
                      Yeah I'm sure that wouldn't result in any wrecked cars

Come on dude, you want some guy you've never met in the passenger seat telling you to slow down and what to do? I know if I rented an exotic ( dream) I wouldn't like my driving exp. to be hindered by someone even though I know thats how they keep their cars tippytop.

I'm still thinking of doing it, btw.
                      Ded

Comment

Groupon had the Audi R8 on it last week for the same deal. I think BP did the whole cruise thing before, maybe he can can chime in on how aggressive you can get with the car.

Comment

I would take it off some sweet jumps!
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                            Groupon had the Audi R8 on it last week for the same deal. I think BP did the whole cruise thing before, maybe he can can chime in on how aggressive you can get with the car.
                            They don't rent the cars or do the tours anymore. When I did the tour though you could drive as fast as you wanted as long as you didn't pass any of the other cars in the group. I had a run in with a tractor at 135+ in the 911 Turbo that made me pucker up a little bit!

Obviously for $139 they aren't going to let you tear the car up. I'm sure you'll get to hammer it in the straights a little and probably hit triple digit speeds but I doubt you'll get to do any drifting or AWD burnouts. They don't have a chicken brake and if Rodney rides as a passenger he's pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              thats what people say about my mom's baby blue lambo, till they are offered a ride
                              first class white trash

Comment

Working...
                              X