Cheapest way to ship rotors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest way to ship rotors?

I sold 4 rotors for my old Vette and they are in two boxes, two rotors each. Each box is pretty normal size but they each weigh about 50lbs. Should I try a pack and ship place, fedex, ups, USPS? I sold them with the price including shipping so the cheaper, the better as long as it has tracking.

Any help appreciated.
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

I sent a set in a flat rate box once. Seemed pretty good dealt o me considering how heavy those bitches were, w/ calipers. That's via USPS
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Call FedEx Ground, and make sure that shit is taped good as fuck!

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
        Call FedEx Ground, and make sure that shit is taped good as fuck!
        Good advice, generally the whole box should be wrapped in duct tape - with a lot of padding in side.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Well, any flat rate priority box they would fit in would be the cheapest, but not what I would do.

I would pack them well so that if they were dropped they would not be damaged, insure them, and ship them with UPS or FedEx ground.

Quality>Price, but I don't like dealing with fuck-ups and headaches. To each their own.
          US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
            I sold 4 rotors for my old Vette and they are in two boxes, two rotors each. Each box is pretty normal size but they each weigh about 50lbs. Should I try a pack and ship place, fedex, ups, USPS? I sold them with the price including shipping so the cheaper, the better as long as it has tracking.

Any help appreciated.
            Flat rate boxes from USPS would be the cheapest. Just pack them tight and get insurance just in case. I recently shipped some LS3 headers through UPS and it was $45 to ship!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fst_stng View Post
              Flat rate boxes from USPS would be the cheapest. Just pack them tight and get insurance just in case. I recently shipped some LS3 headers through UPS and it was $45 to ship!!!
              Good luck on getting USPS to pay out on their insurance.
              US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Greyhound.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                X