Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
    Gristmill or Gruene River Grill.

Gruene River Grill has a badass ribeye with balsamic glaze that is the shit.
    The Gristmill is definitely on the list, thanks.

Comment

No other mention of being buddies with Boland? Solid barg

Comment

Jello shots and a sign that says "1 for the titty, 2 for the kitty"

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
          Jello shots and a sign that says "1 for the titty, 2 for the kitty"
          While I love that idea...most rivers don't allow jello shots. Or any container under 5oz maybe? I think some people actually refer to it as the jello shot law.

Comment

Been to Don's 6 times this summer. That mustang JDGregory84 mentioned was parked a few spots away from my truck. The best story so far has been when a Jeep Patriot veered off the cattle guard breaking the rear axle with the passenger side wheel hanging in mid-air.

Get there by 11:45 and your golden. I've only seen two cops at a time and they leave you alone unless you're pissing or fighting.

I also just invested in a cooler stereo. I know a guy who makes them in Fort Worth with a 24-48 turn around. www.icedcustoms.com

Comment

Went to Don's today and had a good time. Nice chill float.

Staying at the Gruene Apple B&B tonight. Nice place.

Just about to head out to the Gristmill and then do some bar hoppin.

Headed back to Don's again tomorrow. Everyone says the other spots are just too low.

I appreciate the tips. It's already helped make this trip a lot more fun than it coulda/woulda been.

Comment

Working...
              X