Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another muslim arrested at fort hood....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTwhy the apology?E=Vertnut;336983]I'll probably get chastised (again) for this, but muslims have no business being in our military at this point in time. Sorry in advance...[/QUOTE]

why the apokogy?

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
      Just make sure when he is incarcerated that everyone knows he's a child molester. The usual punishment seems to fit the bill.
      Comes with their religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
        They were saying on the news he would not stand up for the judge and that he shouted "Nidal 2009" lofting him as a hero. POS. Seems like there ought to be ways of handing out judgement within prison for the special types like him.
        He thinks he is a real bad ass mofo right now. After conviction and in general population he'll be bawling like the bitch he is...
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
          lmao. did you tell them to ranger up and stop being pussys.

our DS told us we were now all 11B and we were going to Pakistan or something like that. we were like for real!!!

i served with a few guys who were their to gain citizenship and were great guys ready to die for our country in a sec.

the only person who we had a problem with was a black kid who’s dad was a officer who went AWOL after two days after basic started. i guess the DS didn't give him enough hugs. sad thing was this was the second or third time he had done that. his dad kept getting him out of trouble. this was the last straw as far as the army was concerned and slapped him with a full court martial and a felony charge and a dishonorable discharge.
          No, we didn't talk to the Nasty girls much. We were busy with either training or getting our ass smoked for imagined offenses.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
          X